What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Request: Disable Smileys by single User

Request: Disable Smileys by single User
Author: Message:
KRMalko

O.P. Huh?  Request: Disable Smileys by single User
Hey there,

1st: Very great Stuff provided here ! and with MsgPlus!

My request: for 2 of my friends listed in my messenger the new features around smileys and emoticons are very amazing ...

...tooo amazing i will say, as - because its only filled by text-pictures instead the text itself there messages are getting unreadable more and more...

They like it and don#t want to change the picture-relating-text to something else, like adding an activating charachter or so - they simply like having picture filled messages..

i could drop them, but dont want. i could generally disable pictures and smileys - but i want use them normally.

as i think there are lots other fans of msg+ having same kind of friends and "problems", wouldnt it a good feature to be able simply for that single users?

or is that feature already implemeted - and i just didn't see it? I only found switches to disable all or nothing... :S

oki, thx so long

malko
11-12-2005 02:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Solutech

RE: Request: Disable Smileys by single User
Got to admit those txt replacers are annoying . I have about 3 contacts that use them and they get told turn em off or email me . A way to block them would be nice .
11-12-2005 04:43 PM
daved2424

RE: Request: Disable Smileys by single User
Agreed! Anyone who can create a blocker for text replacers would be loved for ever!
11-19-2005 07:00 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: