What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Sounds & Emoticons Question

Sounds & Emoticons Question
Author: Message:
GONDR

O.P. Sounds & Emoticons Question
I wanted to know if there's a way of getting my sounds/emoticons from another computer to this one!? ...like where's the folder where all the sounds save at?^o) or do I just have to wait till people send them to me again!?:@

This post was edited on 12-02-2005 at 07:26 AM by GONDR.
12-02-2005 07:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
cardshark

Insanity at its Finest

40 / Male / –
RE: Sounds & Emoticons Question
Check out MSN Backup. This allows you to save not only the emoticons, but display pictures, winks, and just about everything else you might want to save. :) Copy the folder all of that is saved into onto the other computer, then run the program again to import the files from where you saved them on the new computer.

Edit: It does not save the sounds, however, but you can do that by creating your own soundpack through the Plus! Sound Library interface on MSN Messenger itself. Then you just have to transfer that pack to the other computer.

This post was edited on 12-02-2005 at 08:04 AM by cardshark.
12-02-2005 07:59 AM
GONDR

O.P. RE: RE: Sounds & Emoticons Question
quote:
Originally posted by cardshark
Check out MSN Backup. This allows you to save not only the emoticons, but display pictures, winks, and just about everything else you might want to save. :) Copy the folder all of that is saved into onto the other computer, then run the program again to import the files from where you saved them on the new computer.

Edit: It does not save the sounds, however, but you can do that by creating your own soundpack through the Plus! Sound Library interface on MSN Messenger itself. Then you just have to transfer that pack to the other computer.

Where's the Sound Library? could you please explain me or make me a guide to get sounds from my other computer to thise one:)Thanx!
12-02-2005 08:21 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Sounds & Emoticons Question
quote:
Originally posted by GONDR
Where's the Sound Library? could you please explain me or make me a guide to get sounds from my other computer to thise one:)Thanx!
Look into your menu's. It is very self-explainary...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=572515]

For future questions like that, you first might wanna check out the official FAQ, tutorials and other help pages before asking on the forums.

Because your question is already explained there:
How can I export a group of my own custom sound to a soundpack?

.gif File Attachment: Image1.gif (5.78 KB)
This file has been downloaded 285 time(s).
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-02-2005 10:30 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: