What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Music Mix Available on MSN Messenger 7.5

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Music Mix Available on MSN Messenger 7.5
Author: Message:
Blizzarddemon

RE: RE: Music Mix Available on MSN Messenger 7.5
quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
USA, France, Germany, Japan and UK
Well it seems to work in Canada;)

I just tried using it in Toronto and it didn't work for me =/
01-19-2006 03:34 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: Music Mix Available on MSN Messenger 7.5
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
The average computer user won't even know what trillian and miranda are and probably would revert back to using MSN Messenger after as i think it would more suit there tastes.
a average computer user?  you'f be suprised what an " average computer user " knows,

This post was edited on 01-19-2006 at 05:41 AM by Hank.
01-19-2006 05:38 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
Erg, Pretty much everyone I know wouldn't change clients just because
they aren't aloud to use some features... all they have to do is change
their country.  lol, it's now like anyone can do anything about
it, msn isn't gonna not add a few features just because some other
countries can't have it.
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
01-19-2006 06:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Purity
msn isn't gonna not add a few features just because some other
countries can't have it.
true, but MSN has to be fair for all its users, ok if Aissies cant have the sharing folders feature, atleast Microsoft will have to give us aussiees a Just as good feature we can use, if they dont, as i mentioned, people will just go to another Client that has just as much as excellent features in it,

take for Example Yahoo Messenger, they had/have there localised version for each country, with the same features, except for SHOUTcast Radio where the radio stations were locally to your country,

This post was edited on 01-19-2006 at 07:29 AM by Hank.
01-19-2006 07:25 AM
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Music Mix Available on MSN Messenger 7.5
quote:
Originally posted by Animal

true, but MSN has to be fair for all its users, ok if Aissies cant have the sharing folders feature, atleast Microsoft will have to give us aussiees a Just as good feature we can use, if they dont, as i mentioned, people will just go to another Client that has just as much as excellent features in it,

Seriously I very much doubt there is going to be a mass about of people switching clients over a sharing folders feature. As Chestah said, I doubt the average computer user know about different clients. It would involve research, and to be quite honest they would probably not be asked to do it.

I do believe that the MSN team is working on getting it to Austrailian users though ;).

This post was edited on 01-20-2006 at 01:40 AM by RebelSean.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
01-20-2006 12:28 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
first of all, your quoting sux :refuck:  secondly, Maybe you should checkout more forums than just mess.be an this forum just to see how many people hate the UI of Messenger8 , im not just pointing the finger at the Share folders feature,
01-20-2006 01:12 AM
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Music Mix Available on MSN Messenger 7.5
quote:
first of all, your quoting sux :refuck:  secondly, Maybe you should checkout more forums than just mess.be an this forum just to see how many people hate the UI of Messenger8 , im not just pointing the finger at the Share folders feature,

Fixed the quote :$. I do read a LOT of other forums. I understand the fact that many people do not like the UI. But the MSN team cannot make something every-single-person will like. There is even people who dislike the MSNM UI, that is why people make skins. The UI is fine, but it does need a few tweaks and changes (Mostly all the grey parts). It's a matter of time before the people who do not like it get used to it.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
01-20-2006 01:43 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: RE: Music Mix Available on MSN Messenger 7.5
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
quote:

Fixed the quote :$. I do read a LOT of other forums. I understand the fact that many people do not like the UI. But the MSN team cannot make something every-single-person will like. There is even people who dislike the MSNM UI, that is why people make skins. The UI is fine, but it does need a few tweaks and changes (Mostly all the grey parts). It's a matter of time before the people who do not like it get used to it.

thats true, people will get used to it but im not saying those people that do get used to it will remain with keeping Messenger 8 an not go elsewhere to look at another Client,
01-20-2006 01:56 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: