What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Just a question about v4

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Just a question about v4
Author: Message:
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: RE: Just a question about v4
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
quote:
Originally posted by Animal
why isnt MS gonna put in Tabbed chats into WLM? why is it up to Patchou again to insert these into MPL?

Up to Patchou? That's a very debatable phrase. It is not up to Patchou to do anything. He does it out of the kindness of his heart, and to supply his 10 million + users with what they want. Because Messenger Plus! Live is going into Beta, you can expect things not to be available in the program, plus on top of the fact it's being recoded and restructured (points to sig) should even be a bigger sign that things aren't going to be functional.

that maybe so, but MS have had Chances to put this into there Messenger an still fail at doing that, AIM has Built in Tabbed conversations, . i might be a official WLM8 tester but i didnt sign up to test MPL, ,
01-26-2006 05:34 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Just a question about v4
quote:
that maybe so, but MS have had Chances to put this into there Messenger an still fail at doing that, AIM has Built in Tabbed conversations, . i might be a official WLM8 tester but i didnt sign up to test MPL, ,

Then the team obviously doesn't see any reason to add it to WLM :). We never know what they have up their sleeves until the end product :). We'll see then.

On another note, I hope that Microsoft doesn't start rolling out the refreshes for WLM once MPlus! Live beta hits the streets.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
01-26-2006 05:37 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
quote:

Then the team obviously doesn't see any reason to add it to WLM :). We never know what they have up their sleeves until the end product :). We'll see then.

On another note, I hope that Microsoft doesn't start rolling out the refreshes for WLM once MPlus! Live beta hits the streets.

with MS anything is likely to happen,
01-26-2006 05:42 AM
giken

Windows Live Butterfly

46 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Haaa I see, so you don't want to be beta testers? you should have told me earlier...
:refuck:

:D :D :D :D :D
01-26-2006 09:49 AM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Haaa I see, so you don't want to be beta testers? you should have told me earlier...
And you don't want any Dutch domains? :refuck:

:p
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
01-26-2006 12:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Idium

MPSounds.net

41 / Male / –
nice one there, is this thread turning into a threat trading ground LOL
Proud Member of the Linkin Park Underground Join the LPU

MP!L & WLM = go together like WKD and beer

[Image: userbar397951ze.gif]
01-26-2006 12:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
joemailey

38 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by groessl35
:p Pwned.... haha... Never upset Patchou around the time of his beta testers selection!

last time i read about it. on WLM blog i think after a big long chat with WLM team (or maybe it was on Mess.be i cnt remember)

But WLM team said there not doing it until they fine the proper way to insert Tabbed convo's lol

01-26-2006 12:35 PM
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by joemailey
last time i read about it. on WLM blog i think after a big long chat with WLM team (or maybe it was on Mess.be i cnt remember)

But WLM team said there not doing it until they fine the proper way to insert Tabbed convo's lol

They write the program how on earth are they having problems inserting the tabs :rolleyes:
01-26-2006 05:31 PM
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
it's not because they had chances or because it's their product that they HAVE to insert it in the program. It's their program, they decide what to include and what not. Same goes for Patchou. As Patchou has got plenty of ideas to implement into Plus!, I'm sure the team behind WLM has got plenty of ideas too. Perhaps they want to include it, perhaps they don't. You'll see it when it will be there.
01-26-2006 05:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
joemailey

38 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Plik
quote:
Originally posted by joemailey

they said they can do it but cnt get it in the right way lol i dunno wtf they on about but thats all i can recall . they cnt do it the write way because there muppets n patchou just rocks lol

They write the program how on earth are they having problems inserting the tabs :rolleyes:
01-26-2006 05:45 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: