What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Messenger Plus with new Messenger Beta

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Messenger Plus with new Messenger Beta
Author: Message:
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
RE: Messenger Plus with new Messenger Beta
No one knows, except perhaps Patchou. It will be released to testers when it's ready. That's the only answer you will get as no date has been set.

And sorry for the leaking part but everyone keeps asking about it and as you are appearently no tester I thought (obviously wrong) that you wanted to know when it was going to be released for a leak.

And as stated before, you don't gain anything from the news of it being released to the testers because Patchou already said that he will wait to release Plus! Live for the release of Windows Live Messenger.
03-08-2006 10:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
joemailey

38 / Male / –
RE: RE: Messenger Plus with new Messenger Beta
quote:
Originally posted by Fantaloonastic
You display quite an attitude. Was that really needed?

Mostly, it is not your business of when the beta will be released to beta testers. All that matters for you is that Messenger Plus! Live will be released to everyone when it's ready. Hopefully this will be around the time WLM goes live to all users as well, everyone works hard to make sure it's ready as soon as possible. That should be enough.

LEAKING was mentioned and leaking is not good esp when its on this board!! people h8 u for it :-). Personally its anyone's business unless patchou states noone should ask about the beta unless your a tester.

quote:
And as stated before, you don't gain anything from the news of it being released to the testers because Patchou already said that he will wait to release Plus! Live for the release of Windows Live Messenger.

Yes i have a general interested in software and beta testing i like to no what is going on and how one of my favourite bits of software is coming along.

unfortunely i wasn't excepted for the beta. so the only way to fine out the proper info is to ask.

TO ASK !!! What else are forums for?!?
03-08-2006 10:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by joemailey
Yes i have a general interested in software and beta testing i like to no what is going on and how one of my favourite bits of software is coming along.

unfortunely i wasn't excepted for the beta. so the only way to fine out the proper info is to ask.

We are not allowed to discuss the beta to non-beta testers. You'll just have to wait.
03-08-2006 10:12 AM
joemailey

38 / Male / –
RE: RE: Messenger Plus with new Messenger Beta
quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate
quote:

We are not allowed to discuss the beta to non-beta testers. You'll just have to wait.

How come ?!? it will appear on mess.be anyway (not the file so dnt mention leak)

But they'll give run down on whats going on what features etc screenshots. Thats all i'm after :^)
03-08-2006 10:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
How come ?!? it will appear on mess.be anyway (not the file so dnt mention leak)

But they'll give run down on whats going on what features etc screenshots. Thats all i'm after
I don't know if it will appear on Mess.be. If things will get on Mess.be then it will be controlled by Patchou and the screenshots and info given will first have to be approved by Patchou.
03-08-2006 10:18 AM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
Yes... Like said before... testers are not allowed to say anything about the beta without Patchou's consent..... so with that said, for all any of us know, they could already have it.... But eh... :p... Beta, since I didn't get picked for testing I guess I don't really care if it's out or not :refuck:
03-08-2006 12:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
-rafy-

36 / Male / –
RE: RE: RE: Messenger Plus with new Messenger Beta
quote:

But they'll give run down on whats going on what features etc screenshots. Thats all i'm after :^)

You'll find that most of what mess.be reports on msg plus is either given direcly to dwergs by patchou (as an exculsive for mess.be) or more commonly news stories have been sourced here from posts by patchou.

And as for your "How Come" question, well thats just the way it is. Thats patchou's decision. No point in asking questions relating to the details of the beta testing program.

This post was edited on 03-08-2006 at 01:39 PM by -rafy-.
Rafy.

03-08-2006 01:36 PM
Hotgamer

Will never get leaked .... Everything get leaked, nothing can escape that ...
03-10-2006 01:34 AM
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Hotgamer
Will never get leaked .... Everything get leaked, nothing can escape that ...
Maybe, but leakers will be removed from the list 'till we have a good/trustworthy testers list, like we used to have for Plus! 3 (only one leak, he was removed and then there were no leaks ever again :)).

Anyway, thread closed :P
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
03-10-2006 01:50 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: