What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Messenger Plus! Live Demand Solution?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Messenger Plus! Live Demand Solution?
Author: Message:
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Demand Solution?
i still say a simple message at the top of the forum would be perfect, not at all over teh top, its a simple quick way to stop spaming, flaming and respected forum members from embarassing them selves

This post was edited on 03-03-2006 at 11:42 AM by NiteMare.
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6665 days, 13 minutes, 54 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
03-03-2006 11:42 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by alby
Check out the screenie
The simple answer is NO

You are a beta tester and you knew when you signed up for the job that such things would come. Beta testing isnt a joke but a responsiblity for the selected few.

You have to live with it and just ignore all such emails, pm's or any other messages :)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
03-03-2006 12:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
You are a beta tester and you knew when you signed up for the job that such things would come. Beta testing isnt a joke but a responsiblity for the selected few.
that makes absolutly no sence, why make new members thing that have a chance, and open a thread, why not just tell them off the bat?
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6665 days, 13 minutes, 54 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
03-03-2006 12:49 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus! Live Demand Solution?
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
The simple answer is NO

Why do you sound upset to me..? :S

quote:

I did take the responsability, and still am while answering the 20ish emails I get for the beta, but that doesn't mean I or other members enjoy to see 20 threads filling up the forums asking for a beta..

By the way.. I might not have your experiment as a beta tester or as a long time member, but know that I take beta-testing very seriously.. I feel kind of offended to see the words "beta testing isn't a joke" adressed to me..

quote:
You have to live with it and just ignore all such emails, pm's or any other messages (Smilie)

To be quite honest I have been answering these PMs and E-mails by a copy paste message saying that no beta-tester can share it and that the best option if they wanted plus was to downgrade.

Now why do I answer these messages? Inverse the situation.. if I was the person searching for the program, I would at least want to know what is going on..

-------------------

I'm not trying to start a war here.. and I don't get why J.A. seems a little offended to have responded with a bolded NO..

I just thought it would be simpler for everyone if the people joining to get the beta would know without having to create numerous useless threads..

I believe this has been shown in the MP! Webchat.. Saying that it will not be released until WLM is..

Anyways I'm sorry if I upset anyone.. If this is going to create problems well may an admin/mod lock this thread? This was simply meant to try and reduce the number of threads created.. not to get on eachother's nerves..

This post was edited on 03-03-2006 at 04:30 PM by albert.
03-03-2006 04:28 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by alby
I'm not trying to start a war here.. and I don't get why J.A. seems a little offended to have responded with a bolded NO..
I didnt mean it that way either lp :P
I wanted to set an example for all the new users for they should know what being in a beta means. microsoft had made wlm a joke pretty much with their invite system :-/ People were going crazy without realising what it is :-/

Anyways sticking to a style point, that note would make the site look aweful :refuck:

This post was edited on 03-03-2006 at 04:46 PM by John Anderton.
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
03-03-2006 04:38 PM
wj
Former Admin

I aim to misbehave.

39 / – / Flag
Well, I dont want to interupt your Lovers Quarel here (I thought about splitting it, but Honestly I didnt see a good point to it).

The long and the short of it is No.

Report threads requesting the beta, Dont bother replying. If you get e-mails about it, Just delete them.
"A towel is about the most massively useful
thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."
03-03-2006 05:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: