What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Windows Live Beta (msn 8.0)

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
Windows Live Beta (msn 8.0)
Author: Message:
Eminence

48 / Male / Flag
RE: Windows Live Beta (msn 8.0)
Mhmm... I am really sad that there is not limited public beta for WLMplus!....Yeah using WLM since 2006-03-09 and now i miss some cool features of MSGPLUS!
If there is a possibility to get a prerelease of WLMplus! i'll be so happy, please i don't want to revert to 7.5 cause i use with my 20 invited friends the new shared-folders and don't want to miss it anymore... Well i think it is the best feature in the WLM8, you agree? Offline-Sending is not sooo significant feature, my 2 cents to the WLM8...

I could not understand why there is no free downloadable BETA of WLMplus!.
I believe that only people could use it, when they are invited to use the WLM8, so if you are  not you could not use the WLMplus!
Right?
Please let me know how to get the WLMplus!

...with kind regards
Eminence :)
03-14-2006 05:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Windows Live Beta (msn 8.0)
quote:
Originally posted by Eminence
Mhmm... I am really sad that there is not limited public beta for WLMplus!....Yeah using WLM since 2006-03-09 and now i miss some cool features of MSGPLUS!
If there is a possibility to get a prerelease of WLMplus! i'll be so happy, please i don't want to revert to 7.5 cause i use with my 20 invited friends the new shared-folders and don't want to miss it anymore... Well i think it is the best feature in the WLM8, you agree? Offline-Sending is not sooo significant feature, my 2 cents to the WLM8...

I could not understand why there is no free downloadable BETA of WLMplus!.
I believe that only people could use it, when they are invited to use the WLM8, so if you are  not you could not use the WLMplus!
Right?
Please let me know how to get the WLMplus!

...with kind regards
Eminence :)

the reason msgplus! live is not out in final, in public beta, or even in a limited public beta, is because its simply not ready yet, patchou is still finishing it, its (i assume) much more buggy then WLM, if you were prevaliged to use it, it wouldn't be because you want the features, its because you want to find and report the bug. you would not be happy with it as it is now, because it would probualy be constantly crashing or messing up on you, untill all the bugs are worked out. as with any program. wlm was probualy in testing for MONTHS before you got it, privatly, before they annouced it

the best thing you can do is, sit tight with WLM untill msg plus! live is FINAL or downgrade to 7.5

This post was edited on 03-14-2006 at 05:18 PM by NiteMare.
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6658 days, 17 hours, 8 minutes, 14 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
03-14-2006 05:16 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites