What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Rudeness of the affair

Rudeness of the affair
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Rudeness of the affair
Dear fellow Forumers,

I am very well aware of my past rudeness is almost every one of my posts on this forum during the past 2-3 weeks. It seems that nothing justifys this but I hope this does.
     The past few weeks have been hard ones. But not for the usual reasons (homework, school, etc). No. They have been bad due to the fact that everyone around me seems to have had enough with me. It also seems that my father and step-mother have had enough as well. Various threats of getting kicked out. The thing is, I've got no where else to go if this DOES happen. But anyways, I have learnt some relatively bad news from my dad the other day. I won't get into too much detail, but I may be moving.
     The past 3 days have put me in a state of emergency. Everything everyone did had a direct and dangerous effect on what I did or felt. It put me and my friends in a dangerous situation of me doing something really stupid
     In this time however, I have found who my real friends are. Which is a really good thing. I've started changing a lot of things in my life and I am forced to do this due to things happening. It is affecting my health (literly; I am now constantly seeing black dots everywhere, and my body gets these odd moments where I'm sure I'm going to pass out completely) and I can't stand it anymore.
     I am not posting this in the hope of getting sympathy. I am posting in the hope that my appologies will be taken seriously, and that they will be accepted. Please do not rep me on this post. It is far from my intention to get reps. I am not searching for attention. I am merely saying sorry for all the rudeness I may have said, all the things I may have done without thinking and things of the sort. It is important for me to do this and I wish for everyone to accept this.

Yours very truely,

lou_habs
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
03-17-2006 12:47 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Rudeness of the affair - by Lou on 03-17-2006 at 12:47 AM
RE: Rudeness of the affair - by Val on 03-17-2006 at 01:10 AM
RE: Rudeness of the affair - by Hank on 03-17-2006 at 01:12 AM
RE: Rudeness of the affair - by [MR] on 03-17-2006 at 02:53 AM
RE: Rudeness of the affair - by albert on 03-17-2006 at 02:57 AM
RE: Rudeness of the affair - by Lou on 03-17-2006 at 01:57 PM
RE: Rudeness of the affair - by Reaper on 03-17-2006 at 02:00 PM