What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » How does one become a beta tester?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
How does one become a beta tester?
Author: Message:
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
RE: How does one become a beta tester?
probably in the Messenger Plus! general talk forum, which is where he did last time i'm pretty sure.

but it probably won't be for a while, considering that 4.00 isnt even released, and the beta testers have been chosen for it. you'll hafta wait for 4.1 most likely
03-16-2006 09:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
chuck_str

35 / Male / –
thanks very much ill just keep my eye out for it by the way another website said dat it will b soon that the wlm plus will b relased is dat true
03-16-2006 02:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
There is no exact date as testing is still in progress. It is hoped that the Messenger Plus! Live full release will closely follow the release of the Windows Live Messenger (Not beta)
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

03-16-2006 03:05 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
xiLLeNtz

34 / Male / –
mm id so use wml but i dont have plus so im stuck with the current version available to everyone
03-20-2006 04:07 PM
Panic!

quote:
Originally posted by xiLLeNtz
mm id so use wml but i dont have plus so im stuck with the current version available to everyone

I think most of us here would like to read what you just said, so can you post in English please.

If you're simply telling everyone that you have to use the old version of plus! because you don't like Windows Live Messenger, get used to it, millions of people out there don't want to use WLM either because of Messenger Plus! Live. Getting used to Windows Live Messenger without Messenger Plus! is really really easy anyway, especially with the nice new interface of the latest beta's (no longer bulky etc.)

If you're hoping people will feel sorry for you and give you the beta, think again, nobody is going to give it to you no matter what. Even if you did manage to get hold of the copy, you wouldn't be able to use it :).
03-20-2006 04:14 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: