What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » A-Patch for Windows Live Messenger - Updated [30/1/07]

Pages: (8): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] Last »
A-Patch for Windows Live Messenger - Updated [30/1/07]
Author: Message:
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: A-Patch for Windows Live Messenger - Updated [30/1/07]
Nice job on the 8.5 patch and the preview feature is useful - but I think I'll stick with WLM 8.1.0178 for the time being...
05-30-2007 02:21 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ahmad

@hmad

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: A-Patch for Windows Live Messenger - Updated [30/1/07]
Change log (build 2):

- Fixed: Removing the advert in Sharing Folders was crashing Messenger.
- Tweak: Added padding to the left side of the window title when removing the WLM/Buddy logos.
- New feature: "Remove the top of the Contact List" removes the area containing your DP, Username and PSM.
- New feature: "Remove Main Toolbar" removes the toolbar with the buttons on it (email, spaces, etc).
- New feature: "Remove File Menu Dropdown Button" from the Contact List.
- New feature: "Remove File Menu Dropdown Button" from the Instant Message Window.
- Change: Added an extra page for options, moved some from page 1 to page 2 and one option from page 4 to page 5.
- Improved: Preview Area has been greatly improved allowing icons to shift places as others are added/removed, allowing for a more accurate "Preview" of your favorite Messenger!

http://apatch.org/

This post was edited on 06-01-2007 at 02:30 PM by Ahmad.
06-01-2007 02:29 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ahmad

@hmad

40 / Male / –
Change log (build 4)

- New Feature: "Remove Help Dropdown Button" removes the Help button from the Login Window.
- New Feature: "Center Main Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons in the toolbar on the Contact List (email, sharing, mobile, etc).
- New Feature: "Center Standard Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons on the Standard Toolbar in the Instant Message Window (invite, send files, etc)
- New Feature: "Center Formatting Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons on the Formatting Toolbar in the Instant Message Window (emoticons, font, etc).
- New Feature: "Show Idle Status" shows those who are Idle as Idle instead of Away.
- New Feature: "Remove 'My Sharing Folders' Entry from My Computer" removes the My Sharing Folders shortcut/link from My Computer without disabling the function.
- Update: Updated "Shorten Status Info in Info Bar" option from "Contact's Status is set to: Away" to "Contact is Away."
- Update: Updated Restore Settings menu with "Show 'My Sharing Folders' Entry in My Computer".

06-03-2007 05:56 PM
Ahmad

@hmad

40 / Male / –
Change log (build 5)

- Added: Compatibility support for Windows Live Messenger 8.5.1238.0601.

06-21-2007 09:17 PM
Pages: (8): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: