What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help?

Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help?
Author: Message:
Overpromoted

O.P. Huh?  Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help?
I used a messenger plus thing, that hides your msn convos and icons, incase you're not supposed to be using it.. and now I can't get it back! What do I do? I tryed CTRL + Space to reopen it, as that was what I did to close it.. Didnt work though.. Any help?!

I couldnt activate membership, but someone on the shoutbox activiated it manually for me, I'd like to see my msn convos..

I also cannot open msn at all.. I click the icon and also right click and select open, but it still doesnt work!!

Ahh!! Please help! Thanks x :S

[Edit: Would like help soon! I don't want to turn off my computer without getting my msn back!! Thanks again x]

This post was edited on 04-24-2006 at 08:14 PM by Overpromoted.
04-24-2006 08:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help?
Double click the icon.
04-24-2006 08:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Overpromoted

O.P. RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help?
Tried it, the loading button comes up, and then nothing... ''/

04-24-2006 08:18 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help?
Press ctrl+alt+del and end "msnmsgr.exe" in the processes tab.
04-24-2006 08:21 PM
Overpromoted

O.P. RE: Hide Msn From view When Not Supposed To Be Using >> I have a problem with this, help?
Hmm... Okay will do, but this will probably lose me my msn convos.. ah well.. Hopefully my friends wont mind for ignoring them.. meep!!

Awesome, thanks!! At least I got my msn back and working.. :D
04-24-2006 08:23 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

I'm not sure what the problem exactly was, did you do the boss protection and it wouldn't re-open, even if you double clicked the icon that it changes into?
04-24-2006 08:28 PM
Fuzzles

30 / Male / –
My sister made a password for hers, 2 days later locked her msn then forgot her password to re-open it :P She was to dumb to reliase she should just open another msn window :P
04-25-2006 08:29 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: