What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Should i date her?

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
Should i date her?
Author: Message:
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
RE: Should i date her?
* Voldemort thinks you should decide by yourself, and agrees with Cookie and Fanta.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
04-27-2006 09:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Fanta
Well as you can see, it's quite clear when I reply directly to you :)

Hypocrisis in its max..
04-27-2006 09:57 PM
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
if you like her, date her...
[Image: b5c5bb366c94ba43283cc13901380e3e.png]
04-27-2006 11:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised

errrrrr..
"not a usual type of reaction you would expect from a girl."??

tbh... that's the most rediculus "test" I've heared to 'size up' a girl or to see if they are greedy... of course they are going to stare at it! Everybody would...

Most of the people (not only the girls) would simply think "what a show-off, careless with money, etc..."

Unless you're happy with the stupid naieve blond one who thinks "wow he's loaded I'll jump right at him"

Either your date thinks:
"he has lot a of money, but is a big show-off and careless"
or
"he pretends (aka lying) to be loaded and is trying to impress me with money"

I dunno which one is worse, but they both say negative stuff about you and your "technique" and don't tell a thing about a girl being greedy or not.

...sorry

First of all, I don't do it on every date.
Second, as I mentioned earlier, I take out most of the things I have in my pockets and put it on the side of the table because it makes me feel more comfortable. Girls usually do the same thing, they put their purse on the side of the table too. What's so unusual about this? By doing this, I don't want to show her that I'm rich and loaded, it's just a typical pattren most people do when they go to restaurants, they put stuff on the side of the table.
Ofcourse a girl is gonna look on my stuff, but sometimes they make it so obvious and their eyes become gready. That's usually enough for me to realize what she really wants from me. And no, Im not a type of guy who is gonna buy a chick gifts and give money to sleep with her.

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare

yeah but i was at a restraunt once and then guy beside me has something similar to you, he had a think wallet out on the table, so when he paid in cash tehy waiters too a 35% on the bill, and when he only left a 10%, they took there tip out first then said he didn't pay enough for his dinner and wouldn't let him leave

Well shit happens, but never happened to me :)
I donno about your country, but here it's usually 15%, but the guy gave only 10%. That's probably the reason they didn't let him go because he didnt pay the other 5% or maybe they wanted to rip him off, who knows..
Well in my case, I already know places I go and I never had similar problems. In case I will, I wont be talking with a waiter, I'll ask manager to come over and discuss the problem with him. Of course I will point out that it's their inconvinience and I will never come to their restaurent anymore. The manager will be appologetic and my girl will only like me more because I know how to handle situations. See, I will only enjoy the outcome without a penny lost.

I saw one trick in some TV show, can't remeber which one, but it went like this. A guy went for a date with his girl in some restaurent. Once he saw the waiter, he took out 10 one dollar bills (that's 10$ in total) and put them on the table and said: " Everytime you'll do something I don't like I'll take out few bucks, but everytime You do something I like I will add" So the waiter tried his best to please them and still he ended up with about 7$ tips :P
In case you're wondering what type of things a waiter can do you don't like is bringing you a dirty glass, or it takes him long time to bring you smth you ordered etc etc.. stuff like that

This post was edited on 04-28-2006 at 12:42 AM by s7a5.
04-28-2006 12:40 AM
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by s7a5
That's probably the reason they didn't let him go because he didnt pay the other 5%
bull shit, :P i'll tip what ever i want:P and they can't stop me for that:P
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6650 days, 48 minutes, 53 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
04-28-2006 12:43 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
If you know she's two-faced beforehand... it's not gonna work out... been there.. done that... keep looking
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
04-28-2006 01:12 AM
-Bogan-

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by joe cool
If you know she's two-faced beforehand... it's not gonna work out... been there.. done that... keep looking

Screw that if she's hot do as I said before and just go her till u find a girl u want...

Seems to work......
[Image: user-bogan.gif]
04-28-2006 02:56 AM
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
looks do not build relationships
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
04-28-2006 02:58 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Should i date her?
quote:
First of all, I don't do it on every date.
Second, as I mentioned earlier, I take out most of the things I have in my pockets and put it on the side of the table because it makes me feel more comfortable. Girls usually do the same thing, they put their purse on the side of the table too. What's so unusual about this?
I'm not talking about putting your cellphone or keys on the side of the table or whatever, but about:
quote:
One of the technique I use, I get around 500-1000$ form ATM b4 I go to a date, and put my money (with a money clip) on the side of the table along with my cell phone. So as we eat, I observe how many time she is looking on the money........
I never ever seen anybody in their right mind putting that amount of money in plain sight on a table...

There is a major difference between putting your cellphone, keys and/or purse on a table and putting a big pile of loose money on a table... Of course people are going to wonder about the money when they see it...

This post was edited on 04-28-2006 at 09:07 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
04-28-2006 08:57 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
I never ever seen anybody in their right mind putting that amount of money in plain sight on a table...

There is a major difference between putting your cellphone, keys and/or purse on a table and putting a big pile of loose money on a table... Of course people are going to wonder about that when they see it...

Ive never seen anyone in thier right mind even carrying that amount of money without a purpose.. I dont think you really do that s7a5..
04-28-2006 09:09 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: