What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » PSP. Its worth it. :)

Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
PSP. Its worth it. :)
Author: Message:
Steven

Phillup you little devil you/..

30 / Male / –
O.P. PSP. Its worth it. :)
Hey, i've wondered, if anyone has a psp on theese forums, and if they have socom as a game. Its like cs only better 10 times. If you do have a psp, make sure your not to the highest update, and that you have internet on it and able to download demos. (probably gonna be moved to trashing and testing ) So reply back on either A: I dont have a psp, i have something else, Ipod, w.e) post anything else you have that you picked over a psp and say why. And if you do have a psp, tell me your specs, like what version.

This post was edited on 12-18-2006 at 10:00 PM by Steven.
[Image: sig2ni2.gif] 
06-06-2006 10:45 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: PSP. Its worth it. :)
I don't have a PSP, but I think it'd be cool to have one. I have/had a digital mp3 player, but i broke it :(.

WTF update to the latest version? Why? Why? WHY?
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
06-06-2006 11:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Supersonicdarky
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
maybe make a poll?

i got a palm cuz it can do more things than a psp, touchscreen, bluetooth, good for school and i can play or watch movies too :)
06-06-2006 11:03 AM
Mentality

The Best Representation OF me IS ME!

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by steven5678
Hey, i've wondered, if anyone has a psp on theese forums, and if they have socom as a game. Its like cs only better 10 times. If you do have a psp, make sure your updated to the highest update, and that you have internet on it and able to download demos. (probably gonna be moved to trashing and testing ) So reply back on either A: I dont have a psp, i have something else, Ipod, w.e) post anything else you have that you picked over a psp and say why. And if you do have a psp, tell me your specs, like what version.

so you are recommending people upgrade - to play DEMOS? ha! they wont upgrade because they can play full games ISO's on download and run homebrew applications. I was one of the stupid ones that upgraded.

There have been rumours though of a MOD chip for psps which lets your swap between firmwares 1.5 and "latest" which sounds quiet cool, but I don't want mine ever taking apart and risk breaking it, so I hope they find something to downgrade from 2.6 or allow you to run ISO's

And yes I have a psp its worth it - a palm device although it can do alot I still would say tht psp is more powerful - my phones an XDA Exec - or JASJAR and the psp walks all over it.

This post was edited on 06-06-2006 at 11:16 AM by Mentality.
06-06-2006 11:10 AM
Reaper
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I would say yes. So many things you can do with it.
06-06-2006 11:11 AM
Steven

30 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: PSP. Its worth it. :)
quote:
Originally posted by Mentality
quote:
Hey, i've wondered, if anyone has a psp on theese forums, and if they have socom as a game. Its like cs only better 10 times. If you do have a psp, make sure your updated to the highest update, and that you have internet on it and able to download demos. (probably gonna be moved to trashing and testing ) So reply back on either A: I dont have a psp, i have something else, Ipod, w.e) post anything else you have that you picked over a psp and say why. And if you do have a psp, tell me your specs, like what version.

so you are recommending people upgrade - to play DEMOS? ha! they wont upgrade because they can play full games ISO's on download and run homebrew applications. I was one of the stupid ones that upgraded.

There have been rumours though of a MOD chip for psps which lets your swap between firmwares 1.5 and "latest" which sounds quiet cool, but I don't want mine ever taking apart and risk breaking it, so I hope they find something to downgrade from 2.6 or allow you to run ISO's

And yes I have a psp its worth it - a palm device although it can do alot I still would say tht psp is more powerful - my phones an XDA Exec - or JASJAR and the psp walks all over it.

I have 2 psps, one with homebrew one with 2.71. I wasnt sure if i was allowed to post about hacks so thats why i didnt mention.

And what i mean by update is, everytime sony has an idea, they make a new version on the psp, and you can do a network update, giving you new features. [edit] How can i add a poll straight to this thread?

This post was edited on 06-06-2006 at 11:24 AM by Steven.
06-06-2006 11:22 AM
Mentality

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
I have 2 psps, one with homebrew one with 2.71. I wasnt sure if i was allowed to post about hacks so thats why i didnt mention.

And what i mean by update is, everytime sony has an idea, they make a new version on the psp, and you can do a network update, giving you new features.

Well its ok to talk about the homebrew afaik but not the UMD runners.

I went to get another psp after I made the boo-boo of upgrading, I cnt get a 1.5 or 2.0 anywhere, my girlfriends brother has one and knows nothing of the homebrew apps and how to use them, but won;t swap me :( - - - oh well

This post was edited on 06-06-2006 at 11:27 AM by Mentality.
06-06-2006 11:26 AM
Steven

30 / Male / –
quote:
quote:

And what i mean by update is, everytime sony has an idea, they make a new version on the psp, and you can do a network update, giving you new features.

Well its ok to talk about the homebrew afaik but not the UMD runners.

I went to get another psp after I made the boo-boo of upgrading, I cnt get a 1.5 or 2.0 anywhere, my girlfriends brother has one and knows nothing of the homebrew apps and how to use them, but won;t swap me :( - - - oh well

what version do you currently have?
06-06-2006 11:33 AM
Mentality

38 / Male / Flag
quote:

2.6 I can run the E-Loader and certain homebrew games and apps through the GTA exploit but thats about it at the moment

This post was edited on 06-06-2006 at 11:37 AM by Mentality.
06-06-2006 11:36 AM
Steven

30 / Male / –
quote:
quote:

2.6 I can run the E-Loader and certain homebrew games through the GTA exploit but thats about it at the moment

The best you can do is wait for a downgrader..
06-06-2006 11:37 AM
Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: