What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L

Pages: (29): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 18 19 20 » Last »
4 votes - 4 average   iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
Author: Message:
benjyrama

who?

33 / Male / Flag
RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
i've got windows messenger installed from before but i disabled it in the registry, anyway to like undisable it, i cant remember...
[Image: userbardz2.gif]
06-27-2006 05:31 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
alexp2_ad
Scripting Contest Winner

Who love the chocolate?

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by benjyrama
i've got windows messenger installed from before but i disabled it in the registry, anyway to like undisable it, i cant remember...

Try just installing it again...
06-27-2006 05:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
futb0l

Is it possible to have a function which is similar to the /play <song> funtion but instead of playing the song, the song is made to be played next in party shuffle?

And how about making a 'Top Songs' and 'Top Artists' list (by play count) in which the user can display to others by typing a command?

Thanks.

This post was edited on 06-28-2006 at 10:51 AM by futb0l.
[Image: wirjo.png]
06-28-2006 10:50 AM
Scott

How about a function like /lyrics, but not getting the lyric of a song, but the art. So when I type /art it automatically finds the art of the song, whether the art which is already linked to the song, or online ? :)
06-28-2006 01:51 PM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by Scott
How about a function like /lyrics, but not getting the lyric of a song, but the art. So when I type /art it automatically finds the art of the song, whether the art which is already linked to the song, or online ? :)

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_ad
quote:
Originally posted by Jellings

Just found the most amazing thing about this - the "/lyrics" thing finds lyrics that i don't have, and then i can save it to iTunes. That is amazingly usefull! it takes all the bother out of searching the internet for lyrics i don't have. THANK YOU!

Glad you like it, gonna add a similair thing for album art soon.  You can open lyrics from the menu too, not just the command.  EDIT: And in the options you can set it to save downloaded lyrics automatically too.

[Image: markee.png]
06-28-2006 02:16 PM
Scott

RE: RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by markee
Glad you like it, gonna add a similair thing for album art soon.  You can open lyrics from the menu too, not just the command.  EDIT: And in the options you can set it to save downloaded lyrics automatically too.

Woops, reading the read would probably help :$
06-28-2006 07:57 PM
Scott

When I play a song which doesn't have lyrics saved in itself, it keeps saying "Loading lyrics...". It doesn't load the lyrics at all. The very first version of iTunes+ didn't have that problem, then I could load lyrics, but now it can't. Probably a combination of options which are set/unset ?

Oh, and it does work when the lyrics are saved in the song...
06-29-2006 10:32 AM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Scott
When I play a song which doesn't have lyrics saved in itself, it keeps saying "Loading lyrics...". It doesn't load the lyrics at all. The very first version of iTunes+ didn't have that problem, then I could load lyrics, but now it can't. Probably a combination of options which are set/unset ?

Oh, and it does work when the lyrics are saved in the song...
This migt be because of alexp2_ad putting in that the lyrics page refreshes after a set period of time and that your internet connection isn't quick enough to get the lyrics in time possibly, maybe email alexp2_ad about this problem and he might be able to help soon than waiting for a reply.
[Image: markee.png]
06-29-2006 10:44 AM
Scott

RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by markee
This migt be because of alexp2_ad putting in that the lyrics page refreshes after a set period of time and that your internet connection isn't quick enough to get the lyrics in time possibly, maybe email alexp2_ad about this problem and he might be able to help soon than waiting for a reply.

Well, I don't think so actually. After it had been trying to load for w hile, the lyrics-textarea is empty, and the heading above says iTunes+ Lyrics powered by LeosLyrics.com

But that's after a while, so I don't think a slow internetconnection is causing that (actually, my internetconnection ain't slow at all..)
06-29-2006 11:03 AM
tinpiliycfa

43 / Male / –
Hello, I have a small Idea. What about making a window opening with the cover picture and under the artist and the title of the song and under that a get lyrics link and a get cover link. It would open at every song just like when people come online.

but of couse it must have  an option to be turned off if we don't want it to open.
06-29-2006 11:19 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (29): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 18 19 20 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: