What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L

Pages: (29): « First « 23 24 25 26 [ 27 ] 28 29 » Last »
4 votes - 4 average   iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
Author: Message:
AmbulanceX

[ rip the jacker ]

34 / Male / –
RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
alexp2_ad i was having troubles with getting my psm as title - album - artist.. but works perfect now.. in fact its currently set as "%title% - %album% - %artist%  [%elapsed%/%time%] - Played %playcount% Time(s)" which looks good and works well, eg: Round Here - The Blue Carpet Treatment - Snoop Dogg [3:26/3:42] - Played 1 Time(s) and then even has the Album art with it :)

Only bug with this is its taking a bit of time to generate the itunes+ name, so its swapping between the standard "title - artist" name and my itunes+ name.. but eventually stays as the itunes+ name.. either way tis great, just though I'd let you know. thanks for the great script.

This post was edited on 11-25-2006 at 05:41 AM by AmbulanceX.
Bulimic rainbows vomit what?, Burn Piano Island Burn!
11-25-2006 04:43 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
alexp2_ad
Scripting Contest Winner

Who love the chocolate?

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by AmbulanceX
alexp2_ad i was having troubles with getting my psm as title - album - artist.. but works perfect now.. in fact its currently set as "%title% - %album% - %artist%  [%elapsed%/%time%] - Played %playcount% Time(s)" which looks good and works well, eg: Round Here - The Blue Carpet Treatment - Snoop Dogg [3:26/3:42] - Played 1 Time(s) and then even has the Album art with it :)

Only bug with this is its taking a bit of time to generate the itunes+ name, so its swapping between the standard "title - artist" name and my itunes+ name.. but eventually stays as the itunes+ name.. either way tis great, just though I'd let you know. thanks for the great script.

I know... I was hoping most people wouldn't notice. :P  It's fairly unavoidable it seems.

BTW, with a PSM with that much stuff in it, it might frequently not fit in the PSM character limit.  Oh, and I don't think the elapsed will change.
11-25-2006 10:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
AmbulanceX

[ rip the jacker ]

34 / Male / –
its been working pretty well, the time elapsed changes every 6 seconds in my name, but contacts can only see it change every 8 seconds or so.. but thats fine with me... having trouble getting into msn at the moment its reporting a malicious script so ive got to figure that out and hopefully the psm name might be working again... my whole computers a little screwed at the moment, i gave my memory away so its running on 256 till i get my gig delivered ha ha and right now ive been waiting 5 minutes just for live to open ha ha. cheers for the help alex. peace.

EDIT - but im in msn finial and its all working fine again, the names only ever to long when its a really long name, so mostly its fine. thanks mate. will.

This post was edited on 11-25-2006 at 11:36 AM by AmbulanceX.
11-25-2006 11:09 AM
alexp2_ad
Scripting Contest Winner

Who love the chocolate?

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
Minor update:

* reduced line spacing in !sendme
* fixed page changing issue in !sendme
* scripting competition entry update :P

Download from the attachment. :)

.plsc File Attachment: iTunes+.plsc (258.6 KB)
This file has been downloaded 237 time(s).
12-01-2006 11:27 PM
tinpiliycfa

43 / Male / –
don't know if this works with the new one but with the previous one, I had to go say yes in option everytime to make my avatar become the cover or it would not make it by itself.. But once I went to the option and said yes it works great.
12-01-2006 11:39 PM
~*McoreD*~

39 / Male / Flag
tinpiliycfa, can confirm the issue. Happened to myself too.

Thanks for the new update alex.
Don’t say CD’s to say more than one CD. It is CDs.
A 200 GB hard disk has capacity for 186 GiB of data
International standard date notation is YYYY-MM-DD
12-01-2006 11:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
creepy675298

Yeh, the avatar and PSM don't change on their own. I keep having to go into options and pressing save, to make it active.
12-06-2006 10:32 PM
AmbulanceX

[ rip the jacker ]

34 / Male / –
yeah before all i had to do was click the plus logo and then the display picture would change, its not more annoying i have to go into settings and click save for it to start work. the thing i was fond of was haivng to click the plus icon, because it gave me an easy option to wether or not i wanted it to be changing my display, but now its annoying. I would love to see an easy quick command to stop it changing my display just so i can have my own picture up for a period, then a command to turn it back on once i want album covers going again.

what i actually came here to do was suggest a feature, something i would love to see. In convosation windows i would love an easy way to see what im listening to. Just text down the bottom or something telling me what is currently playing, the same title personal message.

this may have been a bit to much to read, but thanks for the script still. will.
12-17-2006 01:39 PM
creepy675298

Alex you gonna reply?
12-29-2006 01:04 AM
AmbulanceX

[ rip the jacker ]

34 / Male / –
even more broken! its trashed actually... ha ha it wont change the display picture unless i save the setting, but it will only change once, so every time a new song plays i have to save settings again if i want the display to work... so yeah that features pretty much useless now and i really want it back.
01-18-2007 09:26 AM
Pages: (29): « First « 23 24 25 26 [ 27 ] 28 29 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: