What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » WLM-Beta not compatible?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
WLM-Beta not compatible?
Author: Message:
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: WLM-Beta not compatible?
quote:
Originally posted by hz101
man to say how i am about my windows live messenger atm is that im "uber cheeeeesed!:@"
right download official version http://ideas.live.com ; Install Plus Live ; Install mess.be patch (must have 8-|) ; reboot computer so nothing should go wrong ; Login notices a cmd window come up with "uninstalling Plus" on it (doesnt have time to investigate cos it disappeared :( ; wait for computer to be fully loaded ; clicks sign in on WLM ... signed in ; And Then It INSTANTLY FREEZES 8o|
open up task mang WLM is using 99% of the cpu and 53mb of memory.

Dont know what the heck is the problem but i only got this when installing Plus Live!!! i had just WLM and mess patch on there and it worked absolutely fine.
i can log into other windows accounts on this computer and WLM works but Plus doesnt and then WLM has the Msn look like - the messages are in the msn messenger style 8o|

Try without Mess Patch, as there might be some problems with Messenger Plus! Live and patches.
[Image: signature.php]
06-26-2006 06:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
hz101

Downunder

32 / Other / –
O.P. RE: WLM-Beta not compatible?
yes, indeed some problem with plus and patches. Why Now When always the was no conflict with mess patches and plus on msn messenger.
WLM must be a very sub-standard program :S
06-26-2006 07:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: