What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » What features are missing in Plus! Live?

Pages: (12): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 » Last »
What features are missing in Plus! Live?
Author: Message:
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
RE: What features are missing in Plus! Live?
I haven't read the entire thread, so I'm not sure if this has been suggested but what I'd like is to have it so when I copy a bunch of text from a chatlog it copies the emotions too.(like when you copy from conversation to conversation)

I guess to do this you'd have to save each image with a text value or something, that is copied when the image is copied. Which is how I think the convo to convo works.
[Image: jumbled.png]
09-03-2007 06:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
motaro84

– / Male / Flag
I haven't read the entire thread too, but I think, whether it has been told or not, that "repetita juvant".

The feature ***BLOCK GROUP***(every contact in a group could be blocked with a simple click) is missing. That was a really useful feature indeed, sure more useful than other "bling bling" faggish features. Often these patches&plugins are packed with pointless things (such as weird colour settings and so on). So: Why did they remove it? And above all why haven't they yet fixed it back?!
09-24-2007 04:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by motaro84
The feature ***BLOCK GROUP***(every contact in a group could be blocked with a simple click) is missing. That was a really useful feature indeed, sure more useful than other "bling bling" faggish features. Often these patches&plugins are packed with pointless things (such as weird colour settings and so on). So: Why did they remove it? And above all why haven't they yet fixed it back?!
This is because group support is really poor in Messenger. Patchou already mentioned this several times, but at the moment it seems to be very difficult to do this properly.

However, an upcoming version of StuffPlug 3 will have such feature, as mentioned here. As an official tester/translator I can't leak specific information about this feature, and I also don't know how long it'll take until the new version faces the public, the only things I can tell are in that post on the SP3 forums.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
09-24-2007 05:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Nehemoth

45 / Male / Flag
End to End Encryption.

MSG Plus is the only plugin that so many people use it which actually can help the dissemination for encryption, nobody knows as before after msg plus integrate this feature, the guys of Microsoft may integrate the feature in messenger itself
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return.

— Leonardo da Vinci
05-28-2008 02:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ishan001

I just wanted to request a feature in messenger plus. Many times the msn client crashes or hangs. Sometimes the computer shuts down randomly. Because of this reason, we lose all open conversation messages and unread messages. We should have a option whereby if messenger shuts down randomly, the last open conversations and unread messages can be saved. this would be very useful!
06-04-2008 08:49 PM
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ishan001
I just wanted to request a feature in messenger plus. Many times the msn client crashes or hangs. Sometimes the computer shuts down randomly. Because of this reason, we lose all open conversation messages and unread messages. We should have a option whereby if messenger shuts down randomly, the last open conversations and unread messages can be saved. this would be very useful!
Turn on Messenger Plus!'s chat logging feature. It is different than Messenger's default chat logging option and in contrast to Messenger's one, it logs the chat very frequently and even if the Messenger shuts down, you will probably save all your messages, maybe except the very recent line. But you have to remember which convos were open before crash to continue chatting with them.
06-04-2008 09:46 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
quote:
Originally posted by ishan001
Turn on Messenger Plus!'s chat logging feature. It is different than Messenger's default chat logging option and in contrast to Messenger's one, it logs the chat very frequently and even if the Messenger shuts down, you will probably save all your messages, maybe except the very recent line. But you have to remember which convos were open before crash to continue chatting with them.

To help with the remembering, http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=79194
06-04-2008 10:01 PM
Evostance

How about having an icon to the left of your contacts on your contact left if they have MsgPlus?

[Image: msgjc4.jpg]

Should get the idea.  Msgplus logo means they have msgplus
06-05-2008 12:42 PM
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
Nice idea but I believe it should be added in the Contact card for example. Not in the contact list. Or in the Contact Information window.
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
06-05-2008 12:52 PM
Evostance

But who ever views contact cards?  Ive always seens them as annoying and pointless.  I click the green man icon by accident and i get a popup thing that is slow and annoying.  Its completly useless lol
06-05-2008 01:05 PM
Pages: (12): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: