What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » problem with the quik texts and a suggestion, please complease my sugestion!!!!!

problem with the quik texts and a suggestion, please complease my sugestion!!!!!
Author: Message:
vbicktor

No te kedes con las gans d hacr algo

38 / Male / –
O.P. Sad  problem with the quik texts and a suggestion, please complease my sugestion!!!!!
Hi, i have problems with the messenger plus live in two things, the first one in with the quik texts, because when a put a letter to autocomplete into a word, it converts that letter even when it is into a word, and the past version didnt do that, it only converted when the letter was written by it self.

The second thing, is that there is not the function that allowed to open the icon pannel only writting this symbol ---> " ( ", and that was a very functional option, im sure that a lot of people would like to have this function in this new version, i hope than in the next verison this function could be included. Tanks.   
06-28-2006 08:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: problem with the quik texts and a suggestion, please complease my sugestion!!!!!
the quick icons panel will be back in version 4.01

to replace words only in quicktexts, enclose them between ## characters :) (as mentionned by the tooltip).
[Image: signature2.gif]
06-29-2006 05:41 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: