What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Just wanted to tell you all...

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Just wanted to tell you all...
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Just wanted to tell you all...
I myself went through a bit of a hard time (a afew of them) so I know how hard it is to let that kind of information out. But it usually helps in the end so (y). Remember that I, and a lot of other people, will be there for you if you need it. WLM/MSN, email, etc. Heck, I just added you on MySpace! So if ever there's something you wish to talk about, there's plenty of people to whom you can turn to, even if just to get your mind off things. We all really do care about you and hope you get better soon! :kiss:
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
06-29-2006 09:22 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
I hope things get better for you, if you ever need anyone to talk too you always know where to find me :happy:.

(l)
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
06-30-2006 07:39 AM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
* prashker hands Tasha a domokun

<3

Hope everything goes good :)
06-30-2006 01:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
tashy :sad: ... i have you on myspace.. and i talk to you on there.
i <3 u hun! :sad: .. i thought and wondered if you were "ok" ... but it was more of a fear, i hoped that you were ok. i wish you didn't have to go through something like this.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

06-30-2006 01:33 PM
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Just wanted to tell you all...
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
It's interesting that you bring up your dad -- maybe its not depression, but anxiety or sadness that you haven't shaken yet? Who knows, it could be good for you to get it off your chest.

Yuh, I thought of that, but it seems a lot more deep than that, ya know? I know it relates to a lot of other things in the past, such as stuff to do with my dad, yes, but also school life and other family things.

Awww, thankies for all the kindness, really. :happy: I don't feel like I deserve it, but you're all great, so thanks. I'm hopefully getting something sorted better on monday, today I spoke to a teacher who I really trust, and he's going to sort something out for monday, so we can talk some more, look at some booklets and stuff on advice on that and (hopefully) start to get to the bottom of this. :happy:

<3

I know I've posted, but I don't know how much I'll post. Maybe I'll stay since it serves as a good distraction, but in another way, maybe the distraction is stopping me acknowledge things. I'll always be around somewhere though. <3
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
06-30-2006 04:02 PM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
Tasha, I've been through somthing simular in the way you are feeling (nothing is ever the same and everyone acts differently) I admire you for being able to seek proffessional help (I never could).  If I have something to say that might help it's that you can't change the past but you can always make dreams and follow the steps to be where you want to be.  By the sounds of it you have a lot of people supporting you (including me :)).  Hope everything goes well and sorts itself out for you.
[Image: markee.png]
06-30-2006 04:06 PM
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
tasha, i dont know you much, but all i can say is best of luck..i am sure ull shake it all off and be happy. and we all are there for you, me too, ill do all i can if u ever need me.
06-30-2006 04:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
I haven't had much interaction with you Tasha but what I gather from your posts and threads is that you are a strong individual. Everyone goes through some for of depression in their lives, I suppose yours is just a bit more severe. One thing you have to consider is that in almost every psychiatric doctrine, a healthy social interaction is considered a good thing. Now I'm not sure if forums fall into that category and that is something for you and the person who is helping you to decide, but rest assured that no one here is out to get you. I'm not sure if you are familiar with the saying "Birds of the same feather flock together" but really, that's the reason why we're here, we share some form of commonality and this is why you would never get shunned or rejected on here. The same goes with friends in real life, I have had similar issues with my family and the loss of people who I cherished a lot but speaking to people about it helped me, it helped me deal with the fact that I have no control over such things. I don't mean run out and tell as many people as you can, I'm sure you have your share of friends who you are really comfortable with and perhaps have grown up with, if you try you'll find support where you never thought it existed. Now, I'm saying all of this because I truly believe that what you are doing is really brave, if I was put into a situation that was similar to yours, I might not be as decisive as you, and I truly applaud you for that. I'm sure that you'll get through this, just take it one step at a time. Don't rush, things like these take their time, but you will heal Tasha. Be brave Tasha, we're all rooting for you. Get well and share some of your great artistic abilities with us, I for one would love to see more art from you.

P.S. I you ever need a shoulder to cry on (metaphorically speaking of course :P), don't hesitate to IM me. I have PM'ed you with my email address.

Yours truly,
ipab.

This post was edited on 06-30-2006 at 04:36 PM by ipab.
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
06-30-2006 04:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
JesseJames

Hey Tasha!

You made me login after being AFK for 3 years! Don't get your self down. Have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug from me :P
06-30-2006 04:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Just wanted to tell you all...
what people have said...

and
quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
(...) Awww, thankies for all the kindness, really. :happy: I don't feel like I deserve it (...)
but you sure absolutely do deserve it, be sure of that ;)

all the best whishes

(k)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
06-30-2006 05:12 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: