Important! HopperLive's Readme is available HERE
HopperLive is a Messenger Plus! Live script that generates "toasts" (sign-in notifications of Messenger) on your contact's side. Your contact does not
need to have HopperLive in order to see your toasts.
Chagnes since 4.11.0131
Chagnes since 4.10.0126
- Enhanced compatibility with Messenger Plus! 5, Windows Live Messenger 2011, and Windows 7.
Chagnes since 4.10.0124
- Applied compatibility fix with Windows Live Messenger 2009. Note: in order for toasts with custom messages to show correctly on your contacts' side who have Windows Live Messenger 2009, you have to install this version of HopperLive regardless of your Messenger version.
- Back-end structural changes.
- Fixed easter egg on Windows Vista.
Chagnes since 4.01.0109
- Updater is now removed so as to prevent conflicts with Plus!'s own update feature introduced in Plus! 4.70.
- Other miscellaneous changes.
- You can now choose to hide your display picture temporarily when performing hops.
- Improved compatibility: ListViewControl column-header-click-and-sort, SpinControl delta-change and Auto Update checking are now done with JScript.
- Other miscenllaneous changes.
(see Changelogs at HopperLive webiste
As always, if you have any bug reports, suggestions or any comments blah blah blah, please reply in this thread.
Ready to Hop? I hope you enjoy HopperLive
The MD5 hash of the attached file is a08e694f1a9658365a6b0aaed2bba745