What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] Script Updates : View and install new scripts from www.msgpluslive.net

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
[Release] Script Updates : View and install new scripts from www.msgpluslive.net
Author: Message:
OcuS

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] Script Updates : View and install new scripts from www.msgpluslive.net
New update taking account of the remarks.
                                    Another french user
[Image: ocus-banner.gif]
[Bugs found: 1]
07-07-2006 01:06 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
cooldude_i06

I'm so cool I worry myself.

– / Male / –
RE: [Release] Script Updates : View and install new scripts from www.msgpluslive.net
Hey OcuS, I don't know if you are still working on this script or not, just thought I would let you know anyways that (as I recently discovered) unfortunately the Plus RSS feed only shows data for a recent number of scripts. I was using it in my own script to check for updates, but it recently stopped working because the script was no longer showing up in the rss. Anyways you also seem to be using it, just thought I'd let you know it is not reliable. :(
[Image: clb2.jpg]
07-31-2006 09:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] Script Updates : View and install new scripts from www.msgpluslive.net
On a side note: I'm still very interested in a script like this that can off automatic update for all the scripts you installed and easy way to get new scripts. And I keep it on my todo list to make some changes to the RSS feed (which cooldude requested some time ago) and some other changes to the system that will make it reliable.

But right now I'm busy with other projects, plus I have an exam coming up... but with some patience it will eventually be there :).
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
07-31-2006 10:04 PM
cooldude_i06

I'm so cool I worry myself.

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
On a side note: I'm still very interested in a script like this that can off automatic update for all the scripts you installed and easy way to get new scripts. And I keep it on my todo list to make some changes to the RSS feed (which cooldude requested some time ago) and some other changes to the system that will make it reliable.

But right now I'm busy with other projects, plus I have an exam coming up... but with some patience it will eventually be there :).

Looking forward to it (Y) :)
[Image: clb2.jpg]
07-31-2006 11:18 PM
jerone

i like it

38 / Male / –
i was just about to suggest a thing like this. i could be very handy, as i already have a lot of scripts. now i have to look each one if i have the newest version
[Image: Jerone.png]
08-01-2006 03:06 PM
Yil2201

MsgPlus! Live Lover

32 / Male / –
Congrulations for this awesome script! Very useful and excellent !
So wanted that script thank you !
[Image: sign.png]
08-01-2006 08:05 PM
snAke_LeAder

German User

53 / Male / Flag
cool script well done
[Image: mybbsig.php]
08-01-2006 09:25 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jerone

i like it

38 / Male / –
suggestion:
now the scripts are sorted on 'Last Update', but could it be possible to arrange it also on the other 2 lists; 'Name' and 'Installed'.
[Image: Jerone.png]
08-13-2006 02:05 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: