What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Windows Live Messenger - Edit Profile - is grayed out

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Windows Live Messenger - Edit Profile - is grayed out
Author: Message:
Seamaiden

Water is Life

– / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Windows Live Messenger - Edit Profile - is grayed out
You didn't have to remove my hotmail address from this thread, lol. It's publicly viewable on 100+ forums in my user profiles under MSN Messenger.

I can signed in with my .NET Passport at http://accountservices.msn.com. All my details are still in there. The Edit Profile button is still grayed out. I guess I can try manually creating a profile like someone else suggested, and if that doesn't work or it doesn't let me do that, I'll have to contact support.
[Image: watersig43sx.jpg]
07-10-2006 06:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
naudyone

RE: Windows Live Messenger - Edit Profile - is grayed out
What sort of an idiot is responding to queries here - I also have the problem where the Edit Profile is grayed out and the answers given do not even remotely address the question.
Could someone with some knowledge please respond, instead of the smart alec that responded to earlier posts
01-20-2011 11:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
Wow, you've just revived a thread from almost 5 years ago (before I even registered here...)

The information is going to be a little out of date, don't you think?

Don't forget that people that offer to help you out here does this for free and are under no obligation and may not always be right.

I would suggest that, seeing as your problem is related to Windows Live Messenger, that you search for Windows Live Messenger support

I would however remind you that without giving people details (even basic ones such as your current operating system or Windows Live Messenger version), nobody will be able to help you

This post was edited on 01-20-2011 at 01:21 PM by Spunky.
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
01-20-2011 01:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by naudyone
What sort of an idiot is responding to queries here

Just to add to what Spunky said, we aren't Microsoft. We don't know why they disable shit. We can make educated guesses that are often correct. If you want to know why go to the source instead of coming to our forum and calling us idiots...

Maybe if you did a bit of research you would see that Messenger Plus! isn't affiliated with Microsoft in any way, shape or form...
01-20-2011 01:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: