What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » delay about 25 sec. while openin ms live with plus

Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
delay about 25 sec. while openin ms live with plus
Author: Message:
agithrax

O.P. Huh?  delay about 25 sec. while openin ms live with plus
anyone know why its opening too late (25 seconds long) when i use windows live messenger with messenger plus! live?

PS: its not about my pc performance.. i removed messenger plus! live, and then it opened really fast (about 1 sec.)..

This post was edited on 07-16-2006 at 07:22 PM by agithrax.
07-16-2006 06:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
davidb92

RE: delay about 25 sec. while openin ms live with plus
Maybe your PC has a memory problem. *-) Try defragmenting, using disk clean up, and maybe an antivirus/spyware scan. Usually works for me.
07-16-2006 07:01 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
i have that problem too... sometimes its very fast about 1 sec like you said and sometimes very slow 25-??? secs... i think it has to do with the servers but im not sure...

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by davidb92
Maybe your PC has a memory problem. *-) Try defragmenting, using disk clean up, and maybe an antivirus/spyware scan. Usually works for me.
i tried... never helped...

This post was edited on 07-16-2006 at 07:03 PM by ins4ne.
[Image: b5c5bb366c94ba43283cc13901380e3e.png]
07-16-2006 07:02 PM
Pho3niX^ReBorN

36 / Male / –
With plus mine opens in less then one second...logs me in 1 second after that.  Of course my computer is a beast when it comes to loading times.
[Image: MsgPlusSig.jpg][Image: 89762.gif]
07-16-2006 07:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
agithrax

O.P. RE: RE: delay about 25 sec. while openin ms live with plus
quote:

thanks for your reply but i dont think so.. system is proper now.. i really don't face any problem except that.. (i have 1 gb ram actually)
quote:
Originally posted by hardc0re
i have that problem too... sometimes its very fast about 1 sec like you said and sometimes very slow 25-??? secs... i think it has to do with the servers but im not sure...

EDIT:
quote:
i tried... never helped...

i dont think that is about the servers mate.. i tried removing the plus. after that it worked really fast but i like Plus! ;) thanks for your reply by the way..
07-16-2006 07:05 PM
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
ehm... i noticed something in my previous post... i meant the login time not the opening time. the opening time is fine... less then about 5 secs... the login time takes very long sometimes :(
[Image: b5c5bb366c94ba43283cc13901380e3e.png]
07-16-2006 07:08 PM
MX-G

34 / Male / Flag
agithrax i have a question for you,
do you have Messenger Discovery Installed?, because when it loads with your Windows Live Messenger makes it so slow, i don't think that MsgPlus! Live do that, that's why i'm doing this question for you.
07-16-2006 07:10 PM
agithrax

O.P. RE: RE: delay about 25 sec. while openin ms live with plus
quote:
ehm... i noticed something in my previous post... i meant the login time not the opening time. the opening time is fine... less then about 5 secs... the login time takes very long sometimes :(

oh its really bad to see that it seems im the one who experiences this problem :^)
quote:
Originally posted by MX-G
agithrax i have a question for you,
do you have Messenger Discovery Installed?, because when it loads with your Windows Live Messenger makes it so slow, i don't think that MsgPlus! Live do that, that's why i'm doing this question for you.

no i dont use anything except plus.. i have installed windows live messenger once, then i patched it with mess patch ( i dont think that the problem is coming with this patch couse it was working fine before plus) after that i installed plus and thats it.. *-)
07-16-2006 07:10 PM
fish-luke

RE: RE: delay about 25 sec. while openin ms live with plus
quote:

yes i also get this problem only it takes around 2mins to log in!!!
07-17-2006 03:59 PM
maicasajusta

same problem: with plus (the last  new version) it takes about 2-3 minutes to log-in, without plus it takes 2-3 seconds. please, help!
07-17-2006 06:19 PM
Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: