What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Beta Release] Myspace + NOW WITH MSAGENT!

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
[Beta Release] Myspace + NOW WITH MSAGENT!
Author: Message:
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
RE: [Beta Release] Myspace +
quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
or first logged in rather (or on messenger sign in...), it pops up a toast saying you have no new messages?
I agree with that actually... Cause then I know it's still working properly... and i don't have to restart the script or anything.
07-18-2006 02:16 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
BstrdSmkr

Earned. Never Given.

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Beta Release] Myspace +
quote:
Originally posted by ben_b
Never Work Again
Do you think we could hide the value in the password field? In the menu, if the option for something isn't checked you should probably remove that item from the menu. What happenends if you check something to enable it but leave the value at 0? To solve the problem of missing the toast you could have an option to keep showing it ever x minutes until you click it (make optional in options, also I don't think you can do this but if you can just have it display it until you click it (to go to page and stop toasts) or right-click it (to hide and stop toasts)).

i'm working on the password obfuscation now, but my xml is crappy, i'm trying to learn and implement it at the same time lol.  i'd like to have the alert stay until you dismiss it, but i think it'll have to be done in xml, which is again, not my strong suite.  unless someone else w/ a lil more experience is interested in doing a little xml coding :D

Minor updates finished and released, see first post!
07-18-2006 03:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
So now that I got Myspace Plus (the new version)... It's not letting me remove NeverWorkAgain... It says "The Script Directory could not be deleted. Some files may be opened or locked"... I stopped the script before attempting to remove, tried closing all my IE/ffx windows... Still won't remove?
07-18-2006 04:19 PM
BstrdSmkr

Earned. Never Given.

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: [Beta Release] Myspace +
quote:
Originally posted by UTI
So now that I got Myspace Plus (the new version)... It's not letting me remove NeverWorkAgain... It says "The Script Directory could not be deleted. Some files may be opened or locked"... I stopped the script before attempting to remove, tried closing all my IE/ffx windows... Still won't remove?

yeah, it did that to me too, i have no idea why : \  exit messenger, delete the NWA folder and restart messenger, and it should be gone.  i think its because the script runs on initalize.  sorry for the inconvienence :(
07-18-2006 04:36 PM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
No problem... :p... Thanks though for the solution... I figured that might do the trick... was just too lazy to do it at the moment, and wasn't sure exactly
07-18-2006 04:57 PM
BstrdSmkr

Earned. Never Given.

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Beta Release] Myspace +
updated a few things. fixed password obfuscation, solved UTI's problem w/ checkboxes, see first post for newest version.  keep up the good work guys!
07-19-2006 06:51 PM
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
Any new developments here? I was using the notification emails from myspace to know when I got new messages, comments, etc. but I have stopped receiving emails for messages for some reason so now this script becomes more valuable to me, especially if you can include the comment thing.
07-28-2006 04:32 AM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by jmccarroll
but I have stopped receiving emails for messages for some reason

Did you check your settings on myspace... if they're still set to send you notification emails... disable then reenable them... also try clearing your cookings/ cache and stuff like that.
07-28-2006 04:40 AM
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Beta Release] Myspace +
quote:
Originally posted by UTI
quote:
Originally posted by jmccarroll
but I have stopped receiving emails for messages for some reason

Did you check your settings on myspace... if they're still set to send you notification emails... disable then reenable them... also try clearing your cookings/ cache and stuff like that.

Alright all of those are done.  I checked to make sure they were still enabled earlier, so now I disabled and then re-enabled.  Cleared cache.  I guess I'll wait and see.

Could it have anything to do with mobile settings?
07-28-2006 04:44 AM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
Possibly... I'm not sure how those work... if you set them it could send them to your mobile instead of your email...
07-28-2006 04:46 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: