What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » "Away" status automatically changes??

"Away" status automatically changes??
Author: Message:
smile12

O.P. "Away" status automatically changes??
Hi,
  I changed my status to away.  I left home around 10:15am.  Anyway, around 12:00 (two hours later, I was still out) I got a call from someone asking why I was ignoring their IM's.  I said I am not home.  They told me that their computer said that I HAD JUST SIGNED in when I was not even home, and I thought my statuswas set to "away."

Has this happened to anyone else?  Please help. 
07-17-2006 09:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
kotjze

35 / Male / Flag
RE: "Away" status automatically changes??
quote:
Originally posted by smile12
Hi,
  I changed my status to away.  I left home around 10:15am.  Anyway, around 12:00 (two hours later, I was still out) I got a call from someone asking why I was ignoring their IM's.  I said I am not home.  They told me that their computer said that I HAD JUST SIGNED in when I was not even home, and I thought my statuswas set to "away."

Has this happened to anyone else?  Please help.
You could have lost connection with the server. MSN/WLM would usually keep trying to sign you back in after that, so therefore it would show others that you are signing in.

This post was edited on 07-17-2006 at 09:10 PM by kotjze.
[Image: 2wehvrb.jpg]
<Discrate> lol geeks are fags who sit at home on the computer without a gf and no friends except other geeks they meet on the net
------------------------------
<+Nitro> I've found that the best way to clean your keyboard without taking everything apart is by sucking it
07-17-2006 09:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: