What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » games wont load

games wont load
Author: Message:
vietslayer

43 / Male / –
O.P. games wont load
you see i got a prob every single game on msn works except pool+chess i get this message

ActiveX Objects Missing 
Messenger games require ActiveX objects in order to play.  Please verify that you have the ability to install ActiveX objects on this machine and relaunch your game.

=.= please help i wanna vs my friend in chess i got a major chess comp coming up

Thnx
07-23-2006 07:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
h2o0208

RE: games wont load
I have a similar prob. "Messenger games require ActiveX objects in order to play. Please verify that you have the ability to install ActiveX objects on this machine and relaunch your game."

Can anyone help us?
11-11-2006 09:50 AM
aido727

generally if your playing a game that needs a new activex component it will give you a popup asking you if you want to install it... if you get the error message you 2 or getting then that means you are unable to install the component... meaning you are most probably using limited WinXP logons

if this is the case, then im sorry but u cant play games:(
11-11-2006 01:26 PM
SilverHorizon

I also have this problem. I've reinstalled ActiveX control, reset my privacy settings, I am my computers admininstrator and I still get that error message:

ActiveX Objects Missing 2
Messenger games require ActiveX objects in order to play. Please verify that you have the ability to install ActiveX objects on this machine and relaunch your game.

What else can I do? *-)

This post was edited on 01-22-2007 at 05:40 PM by SilverHorizon.
01-22-2007 05:39 PM
lrodrigues

One more day as gone and all is the same... Nobody can initialize a chat with me! This is really boring situation...
Already 7 days have passed!
Does any one knows the dimension of this problem, i.e., how many people are having the same problem?
01-22-2007 11:37 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: