What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » I got mugged.

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
I got mugged.
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. I got mugged.
I can't believe it happend to me. When i was walking home from school two guys came up to me. They didnt even say the classic line "give me your money!' one just punched me in the stomach and the other one grabed my bag and started going through it. I got to my feet and tried to fight them off but i regret doing that. They punched me repeatly in the face, i fell to the ground. They soon discoverd that i had no money left, so they started to walk away. But then i didnt notice but my mate had seen the whole thing and he ran up and started fighting them. So i got to my feet and helped get them to the ground. Then i call the police. The police came and arrested them. Tomorrow i have to go down to the police station and give my version of events again.

All up i have a broken nose a cut lip and a big head ache!:S

People these days, they will do anything for money!
07-25-2006 07:55 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
RE: I got mugged.
wow that sucks... but on the up side they got arrested
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
07-25-2006 08:00 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
That sucks real bad.
The other good thing though is that they got arrested, this means they cant do it too anyone else.
Hope you recover ;)
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

07-25-2006 08:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
~INVASION~
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
and i bet because you got in that 1 little fight mum got scared and said "You're moving' with your uncle and auntie in bel Air." You whistled for a cab, and when it came near. The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything you could say that this cat was rare, but you thought "Nah forget it, yo home to be air." you pulled up to the house about seven of eight, and you yelled to the cabby "Yo Homes, smell ya later." Looking at your kingdom, you was finally there. To Sit on your throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

but seriousely, people need to get a life, violence is dumb
{WindowsLive Butterfly ~ 2006 - 2009}
07-25-2006 08:22 AM
MattyRid
Veteran Member

Red Bull Racing Australia

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: I got mugged.
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
The other good thing though is that they got arrested, this means they cant do it too anyone else.

Can't do it to anyone else??? here in Sydney (not 100% sure about Melbourne) you would get probably a small fine and maybe a good behaviour bond. So basically it is a slap on the wrist. In my opiion that is a disgrace.

Discrate, I hope you get better soon, and I hope all goes well tomorrow with the police.
Red Bull Racing Australia - Triple Eight Race Engineering - Holden
07-25-2006 09:14 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
sorry to hear that dude, but glad they got arrested ,,my bets is they prolly wante money for drugs
07-25-2006 09:27 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

It's good that you managed to fight them. You're lucky you didn't get stabbed or something.

It really sucks that you got mugged, this world is a dodgy place.

This post was edited on 07-25-2006 at 09:33 AM by user27089.
07-25-2006 09:31 AM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
and i bet because you got in that 1 little fight mum got scared and said "You're moving' with your uncle and auntie in bel Air." You whistled for a cab, and when it came near. The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything you could say that this cat was rare, but you thought "Nah forget it, yo home to be air." you pulled up to the house about seven of eight, and you yelled to the cabby "Yo Homes, smell ya later." Looking at your kingdom, you was finally there. To Sit on your throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

:lol:

damn you, i was guna make the same joke!

i hope you kicked the shit into them tbh. They deserved it.
07-25-2006 09:50 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
Sorry to hear about it. Muggers suck.

Id have rather prefered the cheesy line before the punch :sad: It atleast gives you a warning :P
Thank god muggers here dont beat you up. Atleast it saves you the pain :refuck:

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~

[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
07-25-2006 10:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
stoshrocket

formerly methos

33 / Male / Flag
whoa man... that kinda sucks but atleast you came away from that... i know people that have been put in hospital just for some prick to take their watch or something.... but then again on the other side; a friend of mine got mugged by 3 19-20 yr olds, was in a very annoyed mood as it was and he broke the main guys nose for trying to mug him... the other two ran off and the main guy was arrested for it...
formerly methos
07-25-2006 10:47 AM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: