What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Saying no..

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Saying no..
Author: Message:
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Saying no..
It's been said a few times before, but I think that you should really think about going with you're dad. Road trips are always fun :P

But then again you must have a good reason for not wanting to go with him. If you really truly honestly cannot miss the party for anything, then you should just tell your dad exactly that.
08-04-2006 01:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
VincentChow.net

RE: Saying yes..
Hi guys,
I think that you should go with your dad.
It is worth going, because it may not have a second chance.
A party is actually not so important, it can be simply organized the other day. But the time you spend with your dad will never come back. Also, it might be a waste of money as the plane ticket has been bought.
08-05-2006 04:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
just_a_name

RE: RE: Saying no..
quote:
Originally posted by joemailey
All i say is.

Whats so big about this party that means you can't spend some quality time with your dad for long journey home.

My dad use to drive long distances all time i use to love going with him some quality time and good fun. see'n places i have never been.

Your 13(well your profile says that lol), no offense but your gonna have alot more parties to go to which will be alot better than the one you want to go to.

Spend some time with only guy you can trust your hold life, it aint never that bad. Maybe thats what your dad wants you to come for :-)

I agree with this... as you get older you start to realise how much your parents have sacrificed just for you (I never appreciated it when I was your age, hell even until I was about 19 really). He brought you a car, the least you could do would be to go pick it up. If your dad just annoys you (like my parents did), just put up with it lol. Unless there are serious serious issues between you and him I wouldn't consider ditching.

Also, the thing about there being more parties to go to, bigger and better. So so so true :)
08-07-2006 08:42 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ayjay

– / Male / Flag
RE: Saying no..
Why do people post threads like these on a forum full of people they don't even know 8-)
08-07-2006 12:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: