What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » WLM Desktop Freezes

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
WLM Desktop Freezes
Author: Message:
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
RE: WLM Desktop Freezes
Thanks felu, what a class member!
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
08-12-2006 09:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
I also like the new look, and had the same problem. And there are a few bugs. But it is nice so :P
[Image: jumbled.png]
08-12-2006 09:34 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
I haven't got any bugs, but when  started it my desktop got 10 new file! :S
Some .tmp, res1, res2... :S

And the new look is fanseh! :D
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
08-12-2006 09:56 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Kenji
Veteran Member

Previously: Dazmatic, Dazzy, :zippy:

32 / Male / Flag
owwww it needs service pack 2 :(
08-12-2006 03:54 PM
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
WLM Desktop doesn't freeze for me coz i cant even get the new build to work. I can't sign in using my Windows Live ID i used on older build, it tells me something about the Windows Live ID not having "e-mail permissions" or something like that:s

~Salem(@)
[Image: salem874.smart.jpg][Image: card.png]
Was i Helpful?[/url]
08-14-2006 02:44 PM
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Salem
WLM Desktop doesn't freeze for me coz i cant even get the new build to work. I can't sign in using my Windows Live ID i used on older build, it tells me something about the Windows Live ID not having "e-mail permissions" or something like that:s

~Salem[Image: msn_cat.gif]
Are you using your gmail ID? If yes the it wont work at all. WLMD's default email can just be the ones with a inbox provided by Live services *-). Moreover you must sign up here to use it as an default id with WLMD. That what i do. I have signed up with my hotmail id and i basically use my Gmail ID with WLMD.
08-14-2006 02:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: WLM Desktop Freezes
quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
quote:

Are you using your gmail ID? If yes the it wont work at all. WLMD's default email can just be the ones with a inbox provided by Live services *-). Moreover you must sign up here to use it as an default id with WLMD. That what i do. I have signed up with my hotmail id and i basically use my Gmail ID with WLMD.

I'm using a gmail ID. The odd thing is, it has worked perfectly in the old Windows Live Desktop Mail build, but won't work in this refresh.

I did also sign up using my Windows Live ID credentials quite a while back, which allowed me to use Windows Live Desktop Mail with my Gmail a/c.

~Salem(@)

This post was edited on 08-14-2006 at 03:21 PM by Salem.
[Image: salem874.smart.jpg][Image: card.png]
Was i Helpful?[/url]
08-14-2006 03:20 PM
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: WLM Desktop Freezes
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
quote:

I'm using a gmail ID. The odd thing is, it has worked perfectly in the old Windows Live Desktop Mail build, but won't work in this refresh.

I did also sign up using my Windows Live ID credentials quite a while back, which allowed me to use Windows Live Desktop Mail with my Gmail a/c.

~Salem(@)

Strange it didnt let me use the Gmail ID the old version too . The solution to your problem is sign up for a hotmail account and then sign up here. Make it as your Default Email for WLMD and configure the Gmail ID after signing in at WLMD.
08-14-2006 03:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: