What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.2.021)

Pages: (19): « First « 11 12 13 14 [ 15 ] 16 17 18 19 » Last »
[Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.2.021)
Author: Message:
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.1.017)
well i know, the fact is that it seemed to be fully translated, i didnt even change the labguage file at first but it still worked... except for the fact that i was getting that dodgy window every time i started messenger :P. So i simply opened the language file and edited the line about compatibility.

My suggestion: Make that window appear ONCE, not every single time. And it's not like it's not going to work, it may not be fully translated, sure, but it still works :P.

Matti, if you want me to finish the spanish translation, let me know. I'll be glad to do it, as i like this script :P Either that or ask the spanish translator to do it, as spanish is the most used language in Plus! as you probably know :P

This post was edited on 11-16-2008 at 09:48 PM by Chrono.
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
11-16-2008 09:21 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.1.017)
Yes, I was already thinking about showing it only once, also for the Plus! Live version compatibility message. I think I'll have a look at it today and see how I can implement that in the best possible way I can find. :)

I'd really appreciate it if you could do the Spanish translation. Most of my translators are Countdown Live users who PM me and ask if they could do the translation, but when I need new translations a few months later for the next version it's a big struggle to get in contact with them again. Therefore I think it's more interesting to have active forum members to do translations. So yes, I'd be great if you could do it! :)
* Matti sends a PM to Chrono...
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
11-16-2008 09:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.2.020)
Countdown Live 2.2.020 is now released!

Here's a new year present from me to the community. This version adds the ability to have as many countdowns as you like and some other interesting new features.

» Check out the first post for more details and the download link.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

01-03-2009 03:25 PM
SmokingCookie

30 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] Countdown Live (Latest: 2.2.020)
Nice (Y)

And the first download from the site :P
01-03-2009 03:31 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
:P I can't translate this new version until the new MP!L is out... so you guys will have to wait a bit for spanish translation...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-03-2009 04:56 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
Great Matti. I am happy I could help with Greek.
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
01-03-2009 05:26 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Spongshga
Pleas Ad this german beta tranlate to your Sript!!!

and read some files!!!
A ZIP containing some kind of patch executable, a HTML page made with Word, some images and strange XML files? And Spongshga Cracking Team? What the hell is this?

If you want to translate Countdown Live to German, just follow the instructions on this page of the project website. Translations are done in a single XML file, no need for strange patches!

01-12-2009 06:11 PM
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
Actually, the "patch" only extract the translation to "C:\Programme\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\Countdown Live\Languages" and show a few "ads".
But the rest is totally unnecessary.
01-12-2009 06:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
Actually, the "patch" only extract the translation to "C:\Programme\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\Countdown Live\Languages" and show a few "ads".
But the rest is totally unnecessary.
Well, I'd rather not want those "ads". I'll boot it up in my VMWare just to be safe. :P
Just to let you know, Spongshga, this is not the way to submit a translation, as they are distributed through Countdown Live itself through the Download Languages window.

As this is not a complete translation yet, it is not yet added to the database. Also, there are many technical mistakes in it and a lot of missing pieces, so I do not recommend this translation to be used yet.

This post was edited on 01-12-2009 at 07:11 PM by Matti.

01-12-2009 06:36 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
I reported that zip to be removed by moderators. It doesn't do what it should. Yes it extracts files but it will only work if you have a German version of Windows and have Plus! installed in the default location. Therefore reported to be removed.
01-12-2009 07:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (19): « First « 11 12 13 14 [ 15 ] 16 17 18 19 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: