What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Mikomi webcam driver

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
Mikomi webcam driver
Author: Message:
bsrboy

Huh?  RE: RE: Mikomi webcam driver
quote:
Originally posted by rav0
Let the people have their old threads. They all needed help getting their Mikomi webcam to work. Really, if they didn't revive/bump an old thread, they'd still have the problem and be starting new threads instead. When old threads get bumped (with a post that isn't "You should check the manual..."), it keeps a forum more organised.

huh? in english please
08-18-2007 11:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Mikomi webcam driver
Some forums (not this one, Bitsoup and Aussie 3G do) frown on users posting new things in threads that aren't new. They believe that posting in old threads makes the forum cluttered. My point is that it's better to keep posting in an old thread than to have to start a new thread about the same thing. On some forums, users that do this get banned (not a good thing).

This post was edited on 08-18-2007 at 11:56 PM by rav0.
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
08-18-2007 11:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Rjrig

Huh?  RE: Mikomi webcam driver
hi ive just got a mikomi web cam and tried instaling it on my laptop which has vista and the god damn thing says there isnt enough storage capacity when i plugged the cam in but i have loads of space...
is there anyone who can help would be very much appreciated thanx
09-04-2007 10:49 PM
raven1992

quote:
Originally posted by Rjrig
hi ive just got a mikomi web cam and tried instaling it on my laptop which has vista and the god damn thing says there isnt enough storage capacity when i plugged the cam in but i have loads of space...
is there anyone who can help would be very much appreciated thanx

i have exact same problem!!!!    is is something to do with vista?   it ses theres not enough space or something =/   i have a  m6217m      its really annoying :(
09-05-2007 07:59 PM
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Mikomi webcam driver
start > computer > check your space in your hdd?
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
09-05-2007 08:06 PM
Darkusknight

yea..i have a mikomi too..just tried to load it on my laptop..it will not work with new operating systems like Vista! I forgot i was using vista ..my old sysyem windows xp..the cam works perfectly..so if you have a vista dude..you`l need top get a new cam..
01-07-2008 04:58 AM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
Let me clear up all the problems in this topic and many many discussions across the web. If your having problems with your (cheap) Mikomi webcam and you have Windows Vista...

THE WEBCAM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS VISTA!

The drivers for all Mikomi (Ming Jong) webcams can be downloaded here:
http://www.mingjong.com.tw/eipe/front/bin/ptlist.phtml?Category=100012

If your webcam does not say Vista compatible, it does NOT support Vista and therefore will NOT work. If you don't have Vista and are still having problems, try what is suggested in the thread and search Google. If you still can't find a solution, bad luck, but a better webcam next time :P.

Mikomi (Ming Jong) do offer Vista compatible webcams, but the ones that everyone is having problems with are old and are not compatible with Vista.

If you have Vista or plan or getting Vista, and your looking for a webcam, learn from your mistakes and make sure it's Vista compatible. Also go for a better brand name and not a cheap product imported from Taiwan ;).

Edit: Hmm. Strange. Looking on the Argos website, 4 out of 5 Mikomi webcams are supported by Vista :S. Maybe their CD drivers have been updated. The latest drivers should be on the Mikomi website posted above.

This post was edited on 01-07-2008 at 07:01 AM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
01-07-2008 06:54 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
UncleArly

Okay, so ive just bought a mikomi webcam (dont even know what model, it doesn't say) and the cd I inserted (is the half size cd-rom) will not work and so I cannot use my wecam, can anybody help me?
01-21-2008 06:30 PM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by UncleArly
Okay, so ive just bought a mikomi webcam (dont even know what model, it doesn't say) and the cd I inserted (is the half size cd-rom) will not work and so I cannot use my wecam, can anybody help me?
What operative system do you have?
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
01-21-2008 09:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
UncleArly

Windows
01-21-2008 10:05 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode