What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Live Chat has became a bad place

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Live Chat has became a bad place
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Live Chat has became a bad place
quote:
Originally posted by ayjay
Things about the "chat" needn't be posted on the forums. They're totally seperate, and to be quite honest... no-one gives a damn :P

I guess the "rudeness" was when you joined the script channel for... *checks*... 4 mins 48 seconds without a reply (Even though I recall saying: dt might know. Why not try tomorrow when he'll be here?) :P

You joined the chat channel, not the help channel which it was why it was "full of swearing" (not that the whole of any media isn't full of it anyway :P)
I completely disagree with this. The channels created by members are seperate from the forums, but the channels on the live chat page on the website are not. They are part of the website, and therefore this is the best discussion point for those channels. As for the other channels not on the live chat, if there is no discussion place for it and you don't like it in there, just leave. But the forums are slightly connected to the chat rooms on the live chat page and therefore there may sometimes be a need to discuss those rooms on the forum.

This post was edited on 08-26-2006 at 03:22 PM by Lou.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
08-26-2006 03:22 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Omar
Spammin' Member!

I have Chrono in my hands! MWAHAHA!!

47 / Male / Flag
RE: Live Chat has became a bad place
Another live chat/irc thread???

[Image: beatingadeadhorsebyliviuskj0.gif]
Comunidad Hispana Oficial del Messenger Plus!  
TReKiE, you might as well face it... you are a dutchie (clogs, tulips and all that) :banana:
08-26-2006 03:57 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: