What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » How much do you care about 9/11?

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
Poll: How much do you care about 9/11?
too much: I started a website about it.
a lot: I lost a relative or close friend because of it.
quite a lot: I often feel empathy for all the people who died (and their relatives).
a bit: what the terrorists did was terrible and I occasionally think about it and feel sad.
a little bit: I think what the terrorists did was terrible, but it doesn't make me feel sad.
I guess I care: it sucks that it happened, but what's done is done and there's no point in thinking about it.
sort of: I care if people die, but as long as it's not anyone I know then I don't think about it too much.
not much: I don't care who dies as long as it doesn't affect me.
not at all: 9/11? Isn't that TheBlasphemer's birthday?
sociopath: I don't care who dies, even if it's a close relative of mine.
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
How much do you care about 9/11?
Author: Message:
DeathGoth

RE: RE: How much do you care about 9/11?
quote:
Originally posted by Adeptus
quote:
I believe there are alot of things that are not consistent with what the official story is.
The "official story" is that the buildings were hit by planes.  Many people saw that happen, the second plane we have on video tape.  Which part of that do you and your fellow tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists question?
quote:
Arson seems to be a good reason. But then again who has ever seen a arson fire take down a steel building before.
I don't suppose thousands of gallons of jet fuel could have anything to do with it... nah...  must be that secret U.S. government deathray satellite!

Yawn!

Your talking about something completely different, I suggest you stop before I make a fool out of you. Ok.

I said WT7 What does jet fuel, plane, or anything else you said have to do with WT7?

Planes hit WT 1 and 2, not 7.

Get educated before you approach someone cause your feelings might get hurt.
09-13-2006 04:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: How much do you care about 9/11?
quote:
Originally posted by DeathGoth
I suggest you stop before I make a fool out of you. Ok.
Get educated before you approach someone cause your feelings might get hurt.
...says someone who calls the towers WT while their names are wtC and who says arson fire can't take down a steel building or seems to be an expert in fire damage and an expert in damage flow when buildings collaps...

Ever seen how a demolition team can take out a massive building without damaging the building 2ft from it or the opposite how they can precisely aim for that building 10ft away to be destroyed too and the other one 2ft away not?

Yes, the US goverment didn't tell or publisized everything (yet). However, to go from there to those utterly rediculus conspiracy theories is one bridge too far IMHO.

Believe in those conspiracy theories as much as you want though, but don't call people a fool or not-educated when they oppose to it as, IMO, that shows more about he or she who calls others that, than he or she who opposes to such theories.

9/11 was far from a farce...

-------------

And I voted for
"a little bit: I think what the terrorists did was terrible, but it doesn't make me feel sad."

However it does makes me feel very sad when I think about why people are even capable of doing such things. It all comes down, again, to respect (or lack of) for the other human being, believes or relegion.

And all starts with ourselfs, and many people don't see that (eg: making fun of gay people or using "gay" as an association to something annoying/bad/stupid/etc for instances.... even on this forum, for instance...)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-13-2006 04:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Adeptus

quote:
Your talking about something completely different, I suggest you stop before I make a fool out of you. Ok.
1. "You're".

2. You made a fool out of yourself when you first posted in this thread.  However, if you would like to dig your own hole, I don't mind supplying the shovel.
quote:
Planes hit WT 1 and 2, not 7.
There are published explanations for that, which I am sure you don't believe.  I am not going to enter into a lengthy engineering and physics discussion; that horse has been beaten to death elsewhere. 

Instead -- and keeping in mind we are talking about one related incident -- why don't you tell us what you think happened?  If somebody intentionally blew up building 7, surely they also staged everything else, right?  Let's not dwell on engineering details, let's talk about who and why.

So, here's your shovel.  What you do with it is up to you.   Show us how much of a lunatic you are willing to be. :P

This post was edited on 09-13-2006 at 04:35 PM by Adeptus.
09-13-2006 04:33 PM
DeathGoth

quote:

Instead -- and keeping in mind we are talking about one related incident -- why don't you tell us what you think happened?  If somebody intentionally blew up building 7, surely they also staged everything else, right?  Let's not dwell on engineering details, let's talk about who and why.

So, here's your shovel.  What you do with it is up to you.   Show us how much of a lunatic you are willing to be. :P

You are the one that stated that WTC 7 was hit by a plane, this is a revelation to me and possibly everyone else here and around the world.

But since you wanna know what happened to WTC 7 I will tell you what I think happened.

I don't think it fell due to a plane hitting it, I also don't think it fell due to jet fuel getting on or in it, And I also don't think it fell due to Aliens and little lepercuans.

I do think it was taken down by a controlled Demo, even the owner of the lease by the name of Larry Silverstein stated in a documentary called 'American Rebuilds' that "the best thing for us to do was to "pull it", so we "pulled it."

Next on the list how is it that Bankers Trust right next to WTC 1 and 2 got hit and didn't catch fire.

Oh I know, they said that the diesel in WTC 7 had a about 20,000 gallons of diesel in there and caused it to blow up resulting in the tower falling.

We no apparently it wasn't the diesel tanks cause according to NIST, and FEMA that all if not most of the diesel was recovered.

Lets say that it caught fire by sparks. Now how the hell does a spark cause a severe inferno for a tower to burn for 7 hrs and then fall so nice and neat on its own footprint?

Footprint for all you kids joining us:

Meaning how a building falls after a demo where it goes into its how foundation.

Seems suspect to me.

Also Windsor Tower in Spain burned for over 24 hrs with temps over 4000F for you slow people that's about 2204C and didn't fall over.

I know the physics and such that day were weird, its hard to digest but I am sure your plane theory into WTC 7 will hold real well possibly the Jet Fuel also.. Get back to me on that when it hits mainstream, then you can go work for FEMA and NIST or even the 9/11 commission.

This post was edited on 09-13-2006 at 05:03 PM by DeathGoth.
09-13-2006 04:53 PM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Oh I know, they said that the diesel in WTC 7 had a about 20,000 gallons of diesel in there and caused it to blow up resulting in the tower falling.

Jet fuel or kerosene/paraffi as it should be called burns extremely hot, so hot it can melt the steal structure of the building. I do not see why people convince themselves that all these conspiracy theories to be true. Conspiracy theories are a load of bullshit, the moon landing happened, Hliter is still not alive and Steve Irwin is not helping him take over the world.

http://tinwiki.org/wiki/September_11_2001

It's a load of rubbish, and unfortunately you have convinced your own mind, over time that it is true. Of course you will argue with me, complaining, but I won't take in your comments, you just have been fooled my friend.

This post was edited on 09-13-2006 at 05:04 PM by absorbation.
09-13-2006 05:03 PM
Adeptus

quote:
I do think it was taken down by a controlled Demo, even the owner of the lease by the name of Larry Silverstein stated in a documentary called 'American Rebuilds' that "the best thing for us to do was to "pull it", so we "pulled it."
No, he did not.  The tin-foil hat crowd took words out of context and turned it into something that the man never said.  He has clarified it since.

Look here for a detailed explanation of why your theory is nonsense.
09-13-2006 05:13 PM
DeathGoth

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
quote:

Jet fuel or kerosene/paraffi as it should be called burns extremely hot, so hot it can melt the steal structure of the building. I do not see why people convince themselves that all these conspiracy theories to be true. Conspiracy theories are a load of bullshit, the moon landing happened, Hliter is still not alive and Steve Irwin is not helping him take over the world.

wrong son.

Flash point:     38 °C
Autoignition temperature:     over 425 °C
Freezing point:     -47 °C (-40 °C for JET A)
Open air burning temperatures:     260-315 °C
Maximum burning temperature:     980 °C

hmm Steel starts to melt at 1535c around 4000f. I guess science is wrong eh?

Lets try again. Ohh and the fire in WTC 1 and 2 for jet fuel is stated that it only burned for about 15 or so seconds. Also the smoke blowing a nice black color showed the fires that were in the towers were starved of clean oxygen to get to a high point. If that were the case we would have seen steel columns in the towers glowing bright orangish in the middle of the day..

So your theory just got crushed.

quote:
quote:
No, he did not.  The tin-foil hat crowd took words out of context and turned it into something that the man never said.  He has clarified it since.

Look here for a detailed explanation of why your theory is nonsense.

If it is all bunk, why is it that the guys at popular mechanics who wrote a big article on debunking 9/11 conspiracies ironically 5 minute before airtime not go against 9/11 scholars?

Let me guess they are to wacked for PM?
Ohh and your Pullit it comment.

Another Look at 'Pull It'

This post was edited on 09-13-2006 at 05:23 PM by DeathGoth.
09-13-2006 05:18 PM
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
quote:

Next up.
I'm next up. And I'm here to say one thing.

The planes flew into the towers. It wasn't some big-ass conspiracy theory. What we saw happen, happened. END OF.
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
09-13-2006 05:20 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
So your theory just got crushed.

Next up.

Read Adeptus' link, it explains every point you have made so far. Accept it, not everything is a cover up by the government.
09-13-2006 05:22 PM
DeathGoth

read mine, just edited
09-13-2006 05:23 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend