What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Wireless mouse and keyboard sets

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Wireless mouse and keyboard sets
Author: Message:
Adeptus

RE: Wireless mouse and keyboard sets
quote:
Originally posted by thekid
My Logitech wireless mouse batteries lasted no longer than 4 months.  ... My real point is: if you want to get a wireless mouse, get the rechargeable one.
A couple things to add here, before I go on about my reasons for not liking wireless mice:  the battery life of Microsoft wireless mice is much better than Logitech's;  you do not need to buy a "rechargeable mouse" -- AA or AAA batteries are readily available in rechargeable flavor, as are universal chargers for them.  Get a charger and enough batteries for all your devices and it will pay off over time.

What I don't like about wireless mice for desktops is that there's often some "mouse lag", which makes them horrible for gaming.  You wouldn't notice it doing anything else.

They do make perfect sense for laptops, which are not typically used for gaming and where the cords are actually inconvenient. 
10-14-2006 05:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Wireless mouse and keyboard sets
If you wanna 'compute' from your bed, I'd suggest to buy a keyboard with integrated trackball.

Once you use a trackball (even for gaming) you will curse at using the mouse again ;)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-14-2006 05:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: