What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » signing in problems

signing in problems
Author: Message:
angela5a

O.P. Huh?  signing in problems
hiya. whenever i try and sign into msn messenger my password automatically becomes longer than the one i've put in. other people who sign in do not have this problem,just me:( i need to get to my emails asap. i tried to reset my password but i've forgotten the answer to my secret question as i started my account over 5 years ago!! i've also tried reinstalling msn but no joy. please help, all my banks and jobcentre etc have that email address!!:( thanks!
10-27-2006 10:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
hosey

thanx NanaFreak for ma sig and av

31 / Male / –
RE: signing in problems
quote:
Originally posted by angela5a
hiya. whenever i try and sign into msn messenger my password automatically becomes longer than the one i've put in. other people who sign in do not have this problem,just me:( i need to get to my emails asap.

isnt that for safety reasons? coz i have tired it myself and it go's bigger than it otherwise i dunno the answer to the other bit, sorry

wat version of MSN/WLM are you using? and MP!/MP!L are you using ? it will help us alot in finding you problem and cant ya sign into www.hotmail.com to check your emails? if so just sign into hotmail.com and u should b able to check you emails

cheers
hosey

PS: isnt this in the wrong forum?

This post was edited on 10-27-2006 at 11:03 PM by hosey.
10-27-2006 11:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: