What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]

Pages: (20): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]
Author: Message:
dotdotdot

RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.2]
i imported stat centere, however, no stats show up
all the stuff r there, its just that no stats will show...
anyway to get it to work?
05-09-2007 07:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.2]
Hello hello everyone! Theres been some good suggestions here, but unfortunately my degree has been very time demanding!!

I've been talking to dt.. and hes kinda convinced me to get back a little bit into coding :P. To be honest, after a few formats i don't actually have my latest latest code so i'm currently searching for it on my server right now (hopefully its there).

I'm thinking about releasing v1.5 (the fast registry version) without any of the aforementioned features at this stage (ie no top 10, no translations, no options menu, no dp save feature) and also without the ability to 'upgrade' stat files from the older versions to the new version.

The only reason i didn't release an interim (fast) build like this earlier was due to errors in this conversion process. Without it, providing i can find the latest build on my server, i could release this without many modifications.

Anyways i'll have a look, and maybe in the holidays i'll beable to bring out a better quality release!
Segosa is newb.
05-26-2007 02:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.2]
Okay, its been a long time since i actively was working on Stat Center so i can't exactly remember what features i had on my local copy.

I know i had done quite a lot of progress though with only the stats file update problem making me not release the update.

Unfortunately it seems i've lost all that wonderful work but i still have found my quick reg version still intact. With a few unfinished features stripped here is a beta (should be 100% bug free though) version of 1.5.0!

As i'm busy with lots of other uni things at the moment, i may not beable to give out a high standard of support for this build - so keep that in mind!

Also, NOTE: This version will not maintain your statistics from older builds of Stat Center! The statistics will not be deleted, but they will not show up in the 1.5.0 BETA!

.plsc File Attachment: StatCenter 1.5.0 BETA.plsc (90.66 KB)
This file has been downloaded 185 time(s).
Segosa is newb.
05-26-2007 03:16 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]
hotsticks :D
05-26-2007 04:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
snAke_LeAder

German User

53 / Male / Flag
but how can i switch the language ?
[Image: mybbsig.php]
05-27-2007 12:41 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
read the post of chestah and you will see that languages are not ready yet... there is way to switch it in a version that he sent to me... but I am not autorized to give that info... so... sorry...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
05-27-2007 05:02 PM
snAke_LeAder

German User

53 / Male / Flag
i'm a translator,...will contact him
[Image: mybbsig.php]
05-27-2007 05:50 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
ah ok... so do it... I am a translator too...
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
05-27-2007 06:29 PM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
read the post of chestah and you will see that languages are not ready yet... there is way to switch it in a version that he sent to me... but I am not autorized to give that info... so... sorry...

Thanks for keeping that build private warmth - as you know its not quite ready!! The main reason i haven't released that build though is because i simply don't have a copy that recent on my computer haha!

The most recent copy i could release had no language support as it was the last copy i sent dt. It would be great if you could send the copy you have on your computer warmth (either the .plsc file or a zipped file of the directory) to chestah@gmail.com or upload it somewhere and send me the link! Thanks :)

quote:
Originally posted by snAke_LeAder
i'm a translator,...will contact him

I got your message Snake, but i'll post it here so everyone knows! Translations will be able to be changed when i release a public version of the copy warmth has. However keep in mind my exams come up soon. So unless the version warmth has (i don't know exactly how far ahead in development his version is.. remember i lost all my code) is bug free i won't be releasing for at least 3 weeks! But i have time after then and i do intend on releasing a 1.5 or maybe even 2.0!!
Segosa is newb.
05-29-2007 04:00 AM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]
quote:
Originally posted by ChestahThanks for keeping that build private warmth - as you know its not quite ready!! The main reason i haven't released that build though is because i simply don't have a copy that recent on my computer haha!

The most recent copy i could release had no language support as it was the last copy i sent dt. It would be great if you could send the copy you have on your computer warmth (either the .plsc file or a zipped file of the directory) to chestah@gmail.com or upload it somewhere and send me the link! Thanks :)
Your welcome mate... search in your email... is all already there... (A) remember to contact me later to tell you all the suggestions I have... (Y)
05-29-2007 01:21 PM
Pages: (20): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: