What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Valentines Day Ideas

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Valentines Day Ideas
Author: Message:
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Valentines Day Ideas
quote:
Originally posted by atown44
A rose and a small Teddy Bear.
Some chocolate if you care that much and she won't think it's overboard.

I was going for a white bear holding 11 roses and 1 fake with a note saying "till the last one dies.." (having the roses delivered)

but my problem is what do i give her during the day? Since we'll see eachother at school and that the roses will arrive at her place at night..
02-06-2007 12:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Valentines Day Ideas
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
Ask markee, he's great with this stuff =P

:$

Anyway, seeing as though you have only been going out for a little then I would only do something kinda little (but still thoughtful).  Something like a single long stem rose, a block of chocolate and a movie (her favourite or if you don't know that then go for some romantic chick-flick thing).  And just spend the night with her.

Or if you can't find the time to do that then replace the movie with a poem or letter that is handwritten by you (would help you with it but it should be your own words) and just make sure it is sweet and caring.

They're my suggestions, take what you like :tongue:
[Image: markee.png]
02-06-2007 12:12 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by alby
quote:
A rose and a small Teddy Bear.
Some chocolate if you care that much and she won't think it's overboard.

I was going for a white bear holding 11 roses and 1 fake with a note saying "till the last one dies.." (having the roses delivered)

but my problem is what do i give her during the day? Since we'll see eachother at school and that the roses will arrive at her place at night..
Plan a way to avoid the topic or make her think you forgot.... without her becoming angry that is.

Or you could get her something small and disappointing so that she doesn't show any disappointment and just thinks to herself that you should have done better, then when she gets home, it'll all be good.

Maybe, you might need a female opinion.

This post was edited on 02-06-2007 at 12:14 AM by Joe.
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
02-06-2007 12:12 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Plan a way to avoid the topic or make her think you forgot.... without her becoming angry that is.

I don't think that's actually possible.. lol.

But even if it works, people are going to mention it for sure.. Unless I do the "OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT SORRY  IM AN IDIOT" act..

Which.. could work after all!
02-06-2007 12:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
and she is going to think you ordered the roses on  valentines afternoon as the roses are getting to her at night :P
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
02-06-2007 02:25 AM
wacky

Chromo :wink:

– / – / Flag
well.. personally, I would simply like to be with my man and get a little teddy bear or something.. valentines day isn't the biggest deal in the world. Don't over do it since you  haven't been with her for that long and you might end up regretting it

Been with my bf for almost a year now and I think we're just gonna go for pie or something. As long as we get to see each other, that's all we want. If that girl expects too much out of you, I don't think it's even worth being with her, honestly..
Meh valentines day is poo :P my bf met his ex on valentines day so it kinda grosses me out :(
02-06-2007 03:38 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Vimto

In and Out

32 / Female / Flag
You so need to get a girls perspective as obviously girls know what girls want... What MeEtc said would be really nice, if I got that on valentines day I would think it were really sweet. I know boys think girls love chocolate but we don't so much like gettin it off boys for valentines (imo anyway). Most girls are weight concious anyway and chocolates dont really suggest much thought or care.

As for teddy bears we love em' :cheesy: We get them and go "Awww" and there just generally nice to get.

Take her to her favourite movie and then maybe take her out somewhere to eat and just make it really romantic, we love the slushy stuff ;)

But what wacky said also true, girls would prefer to get loads of love and attention on valentines than get loads of stuff without any feeling at all. Just hold her hand alot and kiss her often...

Tell us how it went when the times over

Hope this helped
And when your heart begins to bleed, your dead
and dead and dead indeed.
02-06-2007 12:06 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites