What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » PM doesn't show colors... just show the format tags

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
PM doesn't show colors... just show the format tags
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: PM doesn't show colors... just show the format tags
can someone talk to patchou and tell me what he said about it???
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
05-27-2007 08:52 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: PM doesn't show colors... just show the format tags
that's because you can edit the tags directly in the contact list by clicking on the psm. I don't want to risk losing the attributes when this happens so I prefer to leave them there, as is.
[Image: signature2.gif]
09-12-2007 12:10 AM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
that's because you can edit the tags directly in the contact list by clicking on the psm. I don't want to risk losing the attributes when this happens so I prefer to leave them there, as is.

I suppose that makes sense really :p
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
09-12-2007 12:13 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: PM doesn't show colors... just show the format tags
quote:
hey patch thanks for your reply... I think a made a mistake given you the link in my other post (the real link is this http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=73011)... but this is something I wanted to know too...

One question... how in SP, TB did it in the display name space in contact windows and worked??? he isn't risking the same as you???
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
09-12-2007 01:47 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
quote:
hey patch thanks for your reply... I think a made a mistake given you the link in my other post (the real link is this http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=73011)... but this is something I wanted to know too...

One question... how in SP, TB did it in the display name space in contact windows and worked??? he isn't risking the same as you???

SP doesn't need to take formatting into consideration though...
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
09-12-2007 02:33 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: PM doesn't show colors... just show the format tags
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
quote:

SP doesn't need to take formatting into consideration though...

Yes but I actually have my nick with old style formatting tags and SP works fine...
09-12-2007 04:03 PM
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
Bump!

Hi, I don't know if you could think this before (I hope so) but I wanted to share it with you. You can quickly view your formatted personal message (it is truncated if too long but still gives an idea) in your contact card. I wrote this for people who don't want to add themselves to their contact lists for only seeing how their psm's look like.
09-28-2007 10:07 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: