What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » WLM Freeze On a Certain Email Account (Not error)

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
WLM Freeze On a Certain Email Account (Not error)
Author: Message:
brat91

Life is too short to make enemies

32 / Male / –
Undecided  RE: WLM Freeze On a Certain Email Account (Not error)
Heya,

I'm having a very similar problem to bbymocha. I can login to my WLM account but it freezes upon logging in. Sometimes the contact list loads, and sometimes not. WLM then freezes, and stays frozen for a few minutes, and then signs out saying that i have been disconnected and then tries to sign me back in.

And then you hit a loop, where it will sign in and crash and sign out, and then sign me back in. Also, as soon as it signs me out, it says you have recieved an offline message.

The last conversation i managed to have ended with WLM crashing because the person i was chatting to decided to send me loadsa of emo's and overload WLM and crash it :@

Before that, i never had a problem, and after wards i haven't managed to sign in without it crashing on WLM. However, I can sign in perfectly fine and chat to people on Web Messenger and on Windows Messenger (the really crappy old one....). Does anyone know of a way of fixing this problem pleaseee :D

Cheerz.

Brat
03-17-2007 05:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: