What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » to send sounds

to send sounds
Author: Message:
Matty95

– / Male / –
O.P. to send sounds
As I make to send created sounds com messenger plus????? I have messenger 8,1 and I do not succeed to us. You help me please Are Italian and I am using a translator
04-11-2007 07:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TheGuruSupremacy

33 / Male / Flag
RE: to send sounds
quote:
Originally posted by Matty95
As I make to send created sounds com messenger plus????? I have messenger 8,1 and I do not succeed to us. You help me please Are Italian and I am using a translator

Ok...Per favore Matteo spiegati meglio,non ho ben capito cosa non riesci a fare prova a scrivere in italiano e poi a postare anke la traduzione in inglese cosi ti riuscirņ a capire

Translation:

Ok..Please Matty explain what you want better..I don't understand your question maybe because translator have translated badly however try to write in italian and also in english(remember that english is the only language allowed in this forum)then i'll understand you
04-11-2007 10:38 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Matty95

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: to send sounds
Scusami, ora ripeto:
quando parlo con un mio amico in messenger 8.1 non riesco a inviargli la emoticon che ho creato nella libreria suoni di Messenger Plus.
Mi puoi spiegare come inviargliela?

Scusami, hour I repeat: when I speak with my friend in messenger 8,1 I do not succeed in inviargli the emoticon that I have created in the bookcase you play of Messenger Plus. You can explain like sending to it it to me?
04-12-2007 12:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: