What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » No1 can recieve my messages!

No1 can recieve my messages!
Author: Message:
BlueyBlue

O.P. Undecided  No1 can recieve my messages!
hey, so heres the thing, on here i see a couple of people saying, that people CANT tlk to them, and that they HAVE to start conversation to sum1 in order for them to tlk to them... ok?
well heres my problem...

I cannot speak to anyone, unless they tlk to me :'(, as soon as i log in, i can tlk away etc etc, then randomly sum time after, whoever im tlkin to stops tlking, i nudge them, try to send them files, draw pretty pictures, nothing works, they dont reply as if they aint there, (yes btw they are there as this is how i know its not working lol). i try everything, nothing works.

if i sign out, it takes a wee min, then it says
Unable to start converstation with *NAME*
etc....

and tells me how many times ive tried to start conversation.

the only way i can start tlkin again, for brief period of time is that if sum1 tlks to me, i can start tlkin again, then it dies....

anyone got any ideas? i know u said servers down, thats why people cannot start conversation with others, but would it have sumthing to do with mine?
01-28-2007 10:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: No1 can recieve my messages!
You may aswell try and reinstall windows live messenger, but do it the long way:

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and uninstall Windows Live Messenger. Once this is done go to C:\Program Files and delete the "MSN Messenger" folder. Then reboot your computer, one it's started up go to http://messenger.msn.com/ and download the latest version then install.
01-28-2007 10:33 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
mine was doing this for a while.... it was affecting a few people on here aswell. it seems to have fixed itself, just give it sometime afaik its a server problem. mines working fine again :)

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
01-28-2007 10:57 AM
BlueyBlue

O.P. RE: No1 can recieve my messages!
yea ive tried to reinstall, the way u said lots of times lol, so ill just sit back and hope it fixes itself :) thx btw
01-28-2007 12:37 PM
iplaydead

Actually I have got the same problem and it doesn't fix itself, my MSN has been working wrongly about three months now. And the uninstalling won't help, this is kinda weird but can anyone help me, please? :( Because it's really disturbing and some of my friends think that I don't want to talk to them but actually they just don't see my text. :S
04-18-2007 04:20 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: