What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » helpppp!! (script failed to start)

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
helpppp!! (script failed to start)
Author: Message:
MicroWay

Do you want me? Try to get me!

36 / Male / Flag
RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start)
Another things that should help:
I would suggest you to do the following...
1) Disable all the Scripts you have... (You can do it by going on Preferences > Scripts > Uncheck all the "little boxes" of the scripts > Apply > Ok)
2) Try again to instal the script
3) If the problem persists, take a look on script preferences again and see if there is the script you want to add isn't there. If there isn't on the list, go on the Plus! Folder > Scripts > Erase the script's name folder (in the case, the "unico" as you said).
4) Try again...
5) If the problem still occours, try reinstalling Plus! with the newest version.

NOTE: If the script were instaled after disabling all the scripts, maybe is an incompatibility with other scripts...

NOTE 2: Installing the Windows Live Messenger 8.1 don't necessary solves the problem -> I still use WLM 8.0 and don't have problems... But remember to see if the script runs on YOUR Windows Live Messenger's version.

NOTE 3: That steps are what I would do if I had this problem... I'm suggesting that... You don't have to follow them

EDIT:
As there was another guy with the same problem, MattyRid pointed this post there and I added an info there too...
See it:
quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay

Also, I've found this by using the search (click on "search" to see the results)
Just a little explanation: on the post a guy have a problem importing scripts :S
Other people on that posted there, knew antother thread that a idea was suggested: Start -> Run -> regsvr32 jscript.dll (click on Start > Run >>(then write or copy/paste)>> regsvr32 jscript.dll
As I could see, reading the thread (that I pointed here), the problem was solved... Maybe is an another way of solving the problem...
Some of the scripts did not install properly... -> (Another edit... complementation) On the other post, it didn't work, anyway is a try...

This post was edited on 04-28-2007 at 09:32 PM by MicroWay.
04-27-2007 09:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
gabriel_xD

O.P. RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start)
ei you do not obtain to speak in Portuguese not? in English it is mutio dificil to entrender! :P

This post was edited on 04-28-2007 at 10:09 PM by gabriel_xD.
04-28-2007 10:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MicroWay

36 / Male / Flag
Translating my other post:

Outras coisas que podem ajudar:
Eu sugeriria a você...
1) Desabilite todos os Scripts que você tem... (Você pode fazê-lo indo em Plus! > Opções > Scripts > Desmarque todas as "pequenas caixas " dos scripts > Aplicar  > Ok)
2) Tente novamente instalar o script
3) Se o problema persistir, dê uma olhada nas opções de scripts, confirmando se o script que você quer não está naquela lista. Se ele realmente não estiver, vá na pasta do Plus! > Scripts > E apague a pasta com o nome do script q vc quer adicionar (se estiver lá).
4) Tente de novo...
5) Se o problema persistir, tente reinstalar o Plus! (na versão mis recente).

NOTA: Se o script foi instalado depois de você ter desabilitado todos os scripts, é possível que está ocorrendo incompatibilidade com outros scripts...

NOTA 2: Instalar o Windows Live Messenger 8.1 não necessariamente resolva o problema -> Eu ainda tenho o WLM 8.0 e não tenho problemas... Mas lembre-se de ver se o script que você  quer  é compatível com a sua versão do Windows Live Messenger.

NOTA 3: Esses passos são o que eu faria no seu lugar. Então,  isso é apenas uma sugestão. Você não é obrigado a seguí-los.

EDITANDO:
Como havia um outro rapaz com este mesmo problema (paralelamente ao seu), MattyRid mostrou este post lá e eu também adicionei algumas informações lá...
Veja::
quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay

Também, eu encontrei, isso usando a pesquisa (clique em "pesquisa" para ver os resultados)
Apenas uma pequena explicação: No post um rapaz tem um problema importando scripts :S
Outras pessoas  que tentaram auxiliar, sabiam de um outro Post que foi dada a idéia de: Iniciar-> Executar -> regsvr32 jscript.dll (clique em Iniciar > Executar >>(escreva ou copiar/colar))>> regsvr32 jscript.dll
Como eu pude perceber, vendo o post (que eu mencionei aqui), o problema foi resolvido... Talvez seja uma outra maneira de resolver o problema...
Some of the scripts did not install properly... -> (Outra coisa... complementando a informação) No post em “paralelo” ao seu, o “executar” não funcionou, de qualquer forma é uma tentativa...

More information/Mais informações
Please, as this forum is in English, if you want to talk in portuguese you are going to try to make an translation to english....

Por favor, como este fórum é em inglês, se você quiser falar em português, você vai ter que tentar colocar uma tradução em inglês...
04-29-2007 02:05 PM
gabriel_xD

O.P. RE: helpppp!! (script failed to start)
ei the attempt of the Start -> Run -> regsvr32 jscript.dll (click on Start > Run >>(then write or copy/paste)>> regsvr32 jscript.dll gave certain...thanks a lot expensive! I love you ahdsaiusdhasiuhasdi

PS.: I am trying to translate =P
04-29-2007 11:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MicroWay

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by gabriel_xD
the attempt of the Start -> Run -> regsvr32 jscript.dll (click on Start > Run >>(then write or copy/paste)>> regsvr32 jscript.dll gave certain
Good!!! :)
quote:
Originally posted by gabriel_xD
thanks a lot expensive! I love you ahdsaiusdhasiuhasdi
You're welcome... hehehehehehehe ;)
04-30-2007 01:13 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend