What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Plus! causes MSN to become jumpy / Can you use scripts in versions before Plus! Live?

Plus! causes MSN to become jumpy / Can you use scripts in versions before Plus! Live?
Author: Message:
racerboyscooby

O.P. Plus! causes MSN to become jumpy / Can you use scripts in versions before Plus! Live?
Alrite Already Done This Once, But ma Messenger Plus is causing msn to be very very Jumpy and its getting annoying, i down graded to an earlier of Messenger Plus Sorted the problems out for while, but over time starts too get worse and worse, any soultions.

And Can you use scripts on the old Messenger Plus, before Live?

This post was edited on 05-05-2007 at 06:55 PM by Tochjo.
05-02-2007 07:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Fuse

Wax on..Wax off

32 / Male / –
RE: Some Help Needed
i dont understand what you mean by jumpy. if you mean slow..then try disabling the scirpts you dont need and see if the problem persists. Also try disabiling each individual script and see if the "jumpy"-ness is coming from a script

and an answer to your second question, no scripts can not be used pre-live. you use plug-ins as far as i know :)

hope this helps..
Two fish in a tank. One turns to the other and says "Do you know how to drive this thing?"
05-02-2007 08:08 PM
racerboyscooby

O.P. RE: Some Help Needed
ok after a long time of this i worked out that it was my count down script, forget bowt this, but anyone got the same problem try ur counting scripts first
05-03-2007 05:42 PM
Fuse

Wax on..Wax off

32 / Male / –
RE: Some Help Needed
please notice some computers (like mine) can not take actions that require alot of cpu usage. the countdown script increases cpu usage because it changes something every x amount of time.

some people do have problem with script/anything that require more cpu usage than the pc can handle but not all.

if you have low ram and processor..than this is more common.
Two fish in a tank. One turns to the other and says "Do you know how to drive this thing?"
05-03-2007 07:37 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: