What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » cannot reach friend on msn messenger

cannot reach friend on msn messenger
Author: Message:
christiecee

O.P. cannot reach friend on msn messenger
This is driving me crazy, its been going on for ages here, i send a message it comes back not all recipients can't recieve this message, when a message comes from this person, then i can send one back otherwise, i must wait til  they do. So bloody frustrating. We have tried everything to , altering settings , all , trying to make this work. come on msn, lets work on this, things here are going down hill in big hurry
This used to be a great communication area, msn messenger, seems everytime its upgraded there are a host of problems that come with it. But since messenger live, I cannot send messages to one individual, it seems it doesnt affect all. But cannot send a message without it returning, saying it couldnt be delivered unless they speak first and even then, if the pause is more than a min or so , i can't once again. It is getting worse daily, to the point we are looking at a new area to go talk, who wants to deal with this 24-7, please address and fix this , seems many are having the same problems, time to deal with it, christiecee
05-14-2007 05:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
XM4ST3RX

DJ Scoop!

37 / Male / –
RE: cannot reach friend on msn messenger
Hi,

Unfortunatly this problem is with MSN and cannot be resolved by Messenger Plus! (I'm sure someone will be kind enough to respond with reasons why MSN are having this problem).

I can, however, totally agree with you on the fact they need to get this issue stabily resolved. I have (a few times) encounterred frustrating conversations with contacts due to message errors, i have even debated wether or not to totally change my messaging service. The only reason i havn't is due to most of my friends use MSN and would be a difficult task getting them all to migrate.

But yes, they need to resolve this issue and very soon.... and stable!! :P

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX

This post was edited on 05-14-2007 at 07:48 PM by XM4ST3RX.
05-14-2007 07:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: