What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Gradient Text Permantly

Gradient Text Permantly
Author: Message:
mxpat77

O.P. Gradient Text Permantly
How Do I Get Gradient Text Permantly In Conversations?

Thanks
Pat
06-07-2007 09:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
duck!

– / Male / Flag
RE: Gradient Text Permantly
Try this
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/87-Message-Customizer!-Live/
QUACK QUACK QUACK

06-07-2007 09:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sand Wraith

^ Lost Soul ^

37 / Male / Flag
I Can't Seem to Choose the Colors !
11-05-2007 11:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
You can try this [removed link] I couldn't find this script on the official database, you have to download the zip file attached to the post in the forum which I linked you. It provides an easy way to select colours.

[Image: messagegradiatorscript2mh2.jpg]

This post was edited on 11-08-2007 at 08:43 AM by WDZ.
11-07-2007 01:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
You can try this [removed link] I couldn't find this script on the official database, you have to download the zip file attached to the post in the forum which I linked you. It provides an easy way to select colours.

[Image: messagegradiatorscript2mh2.jpg]
GTFO, This script is the biggest peice of shit! It doesn't pass commands or anything and has not been developed any further.  It was REMOVED from the scripts database for good reason.  If I see another person recommending that peice of shit that is unworthy of being aroun this place anymore, then I am seriously going to explode.  Use the script I recommended and only recomend that one in the future because IT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS FUCKING PROPERLY.  I reported the last post in THIS THREAD that recommended that post but this time you can take it and everyone can be on fucking warning!

This post was edited on 11-08-2007 at 08:44 AM by WDZ.
[Image: markee.png]
11-07-2007 01:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
But markee, using your script is a bit difficult. Also I didn't understand what you meant with "It doesn't pass commands". If you meant when that script is enabled, the commands of Plus! doesn't work, then I tested it now and commands worked! What is the problem, I didn't understand.
11-07-2007 02:11 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
But markee, using your script is a bit difficult. Also I didn't understand what you meant with "It doesn't pass commands". If you meant when that script is enabled, the commands of Plus! doesn't work, then I tested it now and commands worked! What is the problem, I didn't understand.
Sorry, it has been a while since I have looked over the code.  It is still not very nicely coded.  Things like sending formatted messages to contacts even if you know they don't have Plus! is not very nice.

I'm sorry I went off like that at you but I really dont like people recommending such an inferior script.  I realise development has been a little slow for my script but at least I stick around these forums incase something happens, there is simply no development happening on the other script.
[Image: markee.png]
11-07-2007 02:21 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: