What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!!

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
Poll: Did you like the season premiere?
YES! It was totally awesome.
No.... it sucked, d'oh.
I fail at life. (AKA I don't watch heroes)
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
[Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!!
Author: Message:
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!!
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by q25
On a more relevant note: I agree with toddy.. I don't think the flying dude is evil...

I believe you and toddy are functionally retarded, bet you 5$ he is :p.

i'll take that bet !!! would be far to much of a coincidence to having someone working for the companys already at her new school, wasn't like he was new at the school. (well at least he didn't seem to be new, looked like he'd been at the school for ages) plus why would they just follow her, they already know that claire knows she has powers. so unless you think that he is working for someone else, then there would be no little reason just to follow her. they'd take her and her family in.

sidenote:
I fail at life. (AKA I don't watch heroes): spongeboy     1     10%

newb :lol:

This post was edited on 09-27-2007 at 03:09 AM by toddy.
09-27-2007 03:07 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!!
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
would be far to much of a coincidence to having someone working for the companys already at her new school, wasn't like he was new at the school. (well at least he didn't seem to be new, looked like he'd been at the school for ages) plus why would they just follow her, they already know that claire knows she has powers. so unless you think that he is working for someone else, then there would be no little reason just to follow her. they'd take her and her family in.
But then again, Heroes does tend to have a shitty child-like storyline so you never know.
09-27-2007 03:37 AM
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Spoilers] Heroes - New Season!!!
I never said he didn't work for someone else or the "others"... I said he wasn't evil. And if the "others" are evil and he is working for them and maybe tells them where she is, he'll betray them and rescue her or something lame like that in that end
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
09-27-2007 03:49 AM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
i'll take that bet !!! would be far to much of a coincidence to having someone working for the companys already at her new school, wasn't like he was new at the school. (well at least he didn't seem to be new, looked like he'd been at the school for ages) plus why would they just follow her, they already know that claire knows she has powers. so unless you think that he is working for someone else, then there would be no little reason just to follow her. they'd take her and her family in.

I believe West (the kid) was the guy that killed Kaito, they look the same and have the same hoodie. So yeah, he could be part of the organisation thing.
09-27-2007 11:17 AM
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:

I believe West (the kid) was the guy that killed Kaito, they look the same and have the same hoodie. So yeah, he could be part of the organisation thing.
you mean the kid who is like 17, and far to young to be around when the company started.... the company started well before claire was born, and there the same age
09-27-2007 11:27 AM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
I believe that the brother does have powers. And also that the brother and sister are connected some way. Like how she screamed at them that it wasn't a good idea to hurt her brother? I think she has the condition which Suresh was talking about at the start of the episode. Maybe losing control of her powers?

<SPOILERS!!!>

Lightning Bolt? Haha yeah he does have the power over shooting lighting bolts from his hands. He slowly discovers this as well as his telekinetic powers during season 2 while in County Cork, Ireland. Also this is where he finds a love interest :D

The boogyman is bob from the company.. who is also Parkman's dad :o

Monica's ability is to replicate any physical motion. Evidence of this is when she does a double backflip like she saw on some wreastling show.

When Claire and West kiss she notices the mark on his neck (Like ted and matts) on his neck, and he tells her of a traumatic encounter he once had with a man in horn-rimmed glasses (Claire's foster dad) :o

</SPOILERS!!>

Hmmmm I've got more spoilers, but I don't want to ruin it all for you :)

This post was edited on 09-27-2007 at 06:47 PM by Stigmata.
09-27-2007 01:27 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
core stiggie, where did you get all that from?

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
09-27-2007 03:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
I fail at life. :(
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
09-27-2007 03:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
I believe that the brother does have powers. And also that the brother and sister are connected some way. Like how she screamed at them that it wasn't a good idea to hurt her brother? I think she has the condition which Suresh was talking about at the start of the episode. Maybe losing control of her powers?
wasn't that condition made up ?? i saw it as Suresh & Claire's dad way into the company.

also spoiler doesn't work on here, so delete or something. (plus where did u get them from ¬_¬)

This post was edited on 09-27-2007 at 04:11 PM by toddy.
09-27-2007 04:09 PM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
quote:
wasn't that condition made up ?? i saw it as Suresh & Claire's dad way into the company.

<SPOILERS>

Nope, you find out during the series that The Company have a lot to do with the condition :)

Also one of the original cast members develops the condition.
(I'm sure you don't want names :P)

Also about the brother and sister, hmm lets just say they cancel each other out :) I don't want to give it away :D
</SPOILERS>

quote:
also spoiler doesn't work on here, so delete or something. (plus where did u get them from ¬_¬)

The title of the thread says "[Spoilers]" and I've specifically marked out which bits are spoliers as well, people don't want to read it then don't read it. Its not my fault. I didn't expect <SPOILERS!!!!!> to work as a tag either :/ It was just a easy method of separating the text.

quote:
(plus where did u get them from ¬_¬)
quote:
Originally posted by M73A
core stiggie, where did you get all that from?

Various interviews with cast members :) All of which can be found online.

This post was edited on 09-27-2007 at 06:58 PM by Stigmata.
09-27-2007 06:55 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: