RE: First glimpse of version 4.50
I have a few questions in reguards to skinning:
1. What file format will the images we need be in?
2. In the screenshots of Sunshine's skylines skin, the corners of the skin are black, so my question is: Is transparency supported (.png preferably).
3. Will all the parts of WLM be skinable just as if we had 'hacked' the resources ourselves? Will more things be modifiable (contact list colors?)
4. Will the buttons (dashboard, and chat window) be editable?
5. With the skinning engine, is it possible to REMOVE stuff from WLM? Such as the DP container and stuff like that? Not that I'd want to, just using that as an example.
6. Can the skinning engine modify the position of window elements (such as centering, aligning to the right, moving the DP's to the LEFT side of the screen etc?).
My main concern is if the skinning engine will support transparancy however. If we can use .png images that will make me happy. I am looking forward to this release more than ever now ^__^!
Keep up the amazing work Patchou ^_^
[image not working]