What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window

The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window
Your english is very good, probably better than mine so don't worry about it.

I'll reply quickly now before sending out beta 1 to testers: yes, the new option was inspired by your suggestion and thsoe of others. When "Show contacts who have you" is enabled, the Delete button will be replaced by an "Add" one which makes more sense, as you said.

I encourage testers to read your post fully and reply appropriately. Right now, the feature as it's been added seems useful enough to me :).
[Image: signature2.gif]
11-02-2007 02:23 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by ahmetgns on 11-01-2007 at 09:23 PM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by Patchou on 11-02-2007 at 02:23 AM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by Voldemort on 11-02-2007 at 02:27 AM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by Dane on 11-02-2007 at 02:40 AM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by ahmetgns on 11-02-2007 at 06:33 PM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by markee on 11-03-2007 at 01:49 AM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by ahmetgns on 11-03-2007 at 07:15 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: