What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window

The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window
quote:
Originally posted by markee
I think this is more useful for when you accidentally delete a contact and need to get them back (and they still have you on their list)
The feature that I'm suggesting already gives this possibility, even in a more safe way. Because if we delete someone after seeing he deleted us, we cannot simply turn back from that new option's Add button, because that contact will not be displayed there. However in my suggestion, because we will see our Allow&Block lists, that contact will still exist in one of those lists (even if we deleted him and he deleted us), so the possibility of Adding them back is higher.

And as I said before Allow&Block lists consist of the Reverse list already. And we can simply sort contacts with "Has You" part, so it will still show us our "Reverse List" easily again. So we will not lose any feature from the current new option if it shows us Allow&Block lists.

Also in fact I found the new option useful, because the normal Messenger's Reverse list and Allow&Block lists doesn't parse the Plus! codes, so finding someone from there was very difficult. So in this list, everything will become easier. So I must thank Patchou for it. Thanks Patchou :)

I hope I am not annoying you by talking about this for two days.
11-03-2007 07:15 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by ahmetgns on 11-01-2007 at 09:23 PM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by Patchou on 11-02-2007 at 02:23 AM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by Voldemort on 11-02-2007 at 02:27 AM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by Dane on 11-02-2007 at 02:40 AM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by ahmetgns on 11-02-2007 at 06:33 PM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by markee on 11-03-2007 at 01:49 AM
RE: The new option in Contact List Clean-Up window - by ahmetgns on 11-03-2007 at 07:15 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: