What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » This would be awesome, but hard...

This would be awesome, but hard...
Author: Message:
tominic

O.P. This would be awesome, but hard...
Now. many of you, like me. use multiple computers for msn. and chat logs get messy... i'd love something that could sync the chat logs between the computers, or at least merge them. thatd be really good and cool :) and also a lower encryption thing. i wanna encrypt them so that only i can read them, but i cant be assed with 364 or whatever encryption as it takes a while to load.

oh yeah... ive seen scripts for this before- it'd be cool if it was built in though. erm, myspace and facebook. revolutions of this generation. it'd be really cool if there was a whole built in thing. like, you could comment people back in a msn convo. so you right click a users name (firstly having to give their myspace url in earlier) and click "Send a myspace comment" and you just open up a new convo and type. and you can see previous comments from them

awesome :)

thanks
11-07-2007 06:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: This would be awesome, but hard...
quote:
Originally posted by tominic
oh yeah... ive seen scripts for this before- it'd be cool if it was built in though. erm, myspace and facebook. revolutions of this generation. it'd be really cool if there was a whole built in thing. like, you could comment people back in a msn convo. so you right click a users name (firstly having to give their myspace url in earlier) and click "Send a myspace comment" and you just open up a new convo and type. and you can see previous comments from them
Myspace Manager and Myspace Assistant is the best your going to get I'm afraid. I don't think scripts are capable of what you want.

This post was edited on 11-07-2007 at 06:58 PM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
11-07-2007 06:58 PM
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
RE: This would be awesome, but hard...
quote:
Originally posted by tominic
Now. many of you, like me. use multiple computers for msn. and chat logs get messy... i'd love something that could sync the chat logs between the computers, or at least merge them. thatd be really good and cool :)
Well, luckily for you, Log Manager can merge multiple logs into one! :) It may take you a while to select all the files and set the settings every time again, but you can take a look and see if that's what you need. Any comments are always welcome, because the script is still in development! ;)
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
11-07-2007 07:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
tominic

O.P. RE: This would be awesome, but hard...
wow thats great :)

cheers
11-08-2007 05:37 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: